16

Nellian's P.0.V

"She didn't tell me, but she isn't as straight as you make her out to be" the words Mia said keep running through my head.

She can't be bi or lesbian...can she.... And another question does she love me like i love her. Of course not I scold myself

"Nell, are you alright" Mia said sitting me down on the corner of her bed, i nod and Mia sighs.

"What wrong??" She ask sounding concerned.

"Nothing... It's just she can't be... Someone as beautiful a her can't be..."

"I think you two need to talk" she said seriously. I bit my lip and nod reluctantly.

"Fine but, i will in the morning ok Mia" i say laying down next to her.

"Good"

We ended up talking about the conversation Savannah and Mia was having, WOW she is amazing.

We talked about what her lie was like before.... This, also about her likes and dislikes.

I hug Mia "by, Mi I will see you after i talk to Savannah"
She nodded happily "just remember it is 1:40 am right now"
"I know, i just need some time to process today" and with that i left her room.

I get to my room and lay down on my giant beg, I have 5 hours before i will call Savannah to my room... Too talk... What am i gonna say to her that i love her, and I want her to be my mate, I choose her... But does she chooses as well.

But maybe Mia got in wrong, she is beautiful and all the boys would have been chasing after her. And if what Mia said is true then then she would have blown them off, but she had a boyfriend..

I sigh and decide to read a book at consume my time... And my thoughts...

Savannah's P.0.V

~Drêãm~

She licks my bottom lip for access and I grant it to her straight away. Her tongue grazes mine, I pull away breathless and she kisses my neck as i regain my breathe.

I let out a soft moan as her lips move to my collar bone. Even though she is a vampire she is so gentle, but she is probable holding back cause she can easily break me..

I pull her back and kiss her more passionately and move my hands to her lower back. I squeeze her arse and she lets out a moan and squeeze my breasts through my maid uniform.

I moan and she slowly starts to rip my uniform; I squeeze hey arse and start to pull her dress up, she kisses my neck and then down the strap if my bra.

I gasp and she kisses around the rim of my bra, I twirl a lock of her hair around my finger. Oh god she is driving me crazy, she wraps her arms around me a undoes my bra and throws it away. I bit my lip as she smiles and sucks on my nipple, and pinches the other.

She then runs her hand down my tummy and played with the brim of my panties, I gasp at her cold touch. She stops sucking my nipple and kisses me before slowly rubbing my clit. I moan a kiss her more passionately, as I start to take off her clothes.

~Èñd ôf Drêãm~

Somehow I am pulled out of my amazing dream, I really need to tell her and see if she loves me too. But that would be ridiculous... Right....

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

So what do you think of that???

How is the story so far??? Do you like???? Is it going down hill????

Please all feedback wanted!!!

~Allie <3