10

Mistress Nellian's P.O.V

"Are you alright??" I say placing my cold hand on her slouched shoulder.

She immediately jump away from me, "do I look alright, I was kidnapped and sold as a slave, my master tries to make me his sex slave, and there is only one thing keeping me from running and being killed by you or that horny dick, know as my Master.." She screamed pacing back and forth.

OMG what's that one thing keeping her here, even now I just want kiss her passionately!!! Even though she has just gone off at me.

I look down at the ground and then look up to see her speckled purple eyes watching my reaction... It may be because she called her master, my brother a horny dick, but hey I totally agree with her and she must be expecting me to yell or punish her.

"What's keeping you here???" I asked wanting her to tell me, I look at the ground then I looked back up at her and I just want to walk over to her.

Pull her close to me and kiss her so that all my feelings were released into that kiss. But I would just probably crush her with one touch. I sigh and stand, looking at her, her rosy cheeks, full lips, purple speckled eyes, soft wavy brown hair...

Just everything about her drives me insane. I see her bit her bottom lip "someone..." She says shyly and walking back to the house.

My heart broke instantly a she said that... I don't have a heart but yea.... She is in love with some guy... Not me, I was stupid enough to even think I could have a chance... Who would fall for their vampire Mistress??? And she is obliviously straight!!! Urge.

I wouldn't, I just want to run away and just cry, cry that the girl I though that may have been my true love, was in love with someone... Most definitely a boy....

I wipe my face and realise that I was crying, I take off my heels and just run, run deep into the forest... Away from anything that can resemble her, as I run I throw away my heels and rip the bottom of my dress off.

I have to make her happy!!! If I can't have her, I will make the lucky bastard that gets her the happiest person on the earth.

As I get back to the house I get to my room and lock the door, i have to talk to Mia....

Savannah's P.O.V

I just couldn't be around her, when ever I am around her I do things and feel things I shouldn't... I know I like girls but falling for my Mistress!!!!!

I wipe away the tears and go to my room/quarters and grab a new set of uniforms... I needed to get that wash away my stress and that horny bastards touch. I step under the hot steaming water and let the water calm me.

For some reason I always seem to fantasy in the shower... And the only think on my mind was her...

~fäñtåśÿ~

I sit on the corner of her bed and she sits beside me, I turn and look to see her face and mine are only inches away.

"Nellian, I think I love!!"I say and I turn away embarrassed, I feel the side of the bed spring up as Nellian stood up. She stood in front of me and put two fingers under my chin, i look at her and she leans in closer.

"I love you too Savannah" she says before kissing me, the kiss is even better that i imagine. I wrap my arms around her neck and she pushes me onto the bed then climbs on top.

She licks my bottom lip for access and I grant it to her straight away. Her tongue grazes mine, I pull away breathless and she kisses my neck as i regain my breathe.

I let out a soft moan as her lips move to my collar bone. Even though she is a vampire she is so gentle, but she is probable holding back cause she can easily break me..

I pull her back and kiss her more passionately and move my hands to her lower back.

I squeeze her arse and she lets out a moan and squeeze my breasts through my maid uniform.

~Èñd ôf fäñtåśÿ~

I am pulled out of my fantasy by a slam of a door, "shit how long have I been in here???" I mutter while turning off the water and quickly drying myself.

I through my new uniform on and through my dirty clothes in washing machine. I look at the time and i have been in the shower of 52 minutes!!!

It was a super long shower and either Mistress or Master is probable looking for me for work and chores but that was hell of a daydream!!!

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

How is the story so far???

Do you like????

Please all feedback wanted!!!
~Allie <3