14

Please god make her be the angel that saves me from what is on the other side of the wooden doors.. A.K.A Master and some male vampire guest!!!

"Hey, um we didn't really get to talk before we were rudely interrupted" she laughs and it is nice but not nearly as mesmerizing as Nell's...

"Um, I am kinda wanted in there" i say pointing to the large wood door.

"Who cares, ladies first so they have to wait" she giggles while pulling me along the long hall way. She opens a door of one of the guest bedrooms that i had prepared earlier. I walk in and she locks the door behind her.

"So no one can interrupt our talk" she said obviously from my scared expression.

"Oh..." I say standing the awkward.

"Please sit" she says sitting in the middle of her bed. I nod and sit across from her. She smiles "calm down, you are off duty right now" i sigh and un tense a little.

"Ok, so kinda like friends??"

"Yes exactly" she smiles and claps. WEIRD!!! "So why did you breakup with your boyfriend??" Why are they pushing this so much.

"I didn't love him, actually I never did" i say the last bit more to my self but she obviously heard

"Then why did you say yes to him and go out with him for so long???"

"Um, to try and become normal" I say shyly.

"But, Savannah you are normal" she said smiling.

"No i am not, i feel things i shouldn't" i blurt out and lie down and her bed.

"Like what??" She said a little too much wanting to know in her voice.

"I feel things for girls that i am suppose to feel for guys" i say covering my eyes. Geez even though i just met Mia for some reason i feel like i have known her like forever.

"Oh, really???" She said smiling.

"Yes, that is why i went out with him, so my friends wouldn't ask questions"

"Really, I am completely fine with it... So do you like anyone??"

"Yes" i say blushing and covering my face with a pillow.

"OMG, OMG, OMG who, do I know them????" She said jumping around...

"Yes" i say pecking over the pillow to she her super happy.

"Who???" She said jumping on the bed.

"No" i say laying covering my face back up.

"Yes" she said moving closer to me.

"No" i say bitting my lip an trying to move away.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No" then all of a sudden she is on top of me tickling me...

"Hahahaha, please!!! No i won't tell you" i say giggling.

"Tell me" she said continuing to tickle me,

"Mistress" I mumble and she stopped tickling me.

"What??" She said leaning in to hear me.

"Nel...." I was cut off by Mia jumping around.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! That is so cute"
Please kill me now....

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

what do you think????

love Allie