25 ~During 24~

Pic of Lord William>>>>>>

Nellian's P.O.V

~Dûrïñg Çhāptėr 24~

"Are you sure you can't stay longer, Mia???" I whined as I held one of her bags to my chest.

"Yes Nell" she said pouting trying to grab her bag from me. "Robert has been begging for me to come home even though it been like 2 days."
I hold her bag tighter to me and she smiles.

"You can always come a visit me.... And you must ring me everyday.... About how things are ok???" She said giggling, I roll my eyes and hand her her bag.

She smiles and throws her bag over her shoulder, she ties up the sides of her dress and looks at me.

"Well see you soon" Mia said hugging me tight, I kiss her cheek and nod.
She smiles and waves me good bye before running off into the forest, I go to turn back to the house when Coudray's best friend and guest Lord William walks out and into sight.

"Why hello Lord William," I curtsey just to be polite even though he should be the to bow.

"Hello Nellie" I grit my teeth at that little nickname but push it away.

"Would you like anything??" I ask motioning to the mansion.

"Actually, yes but this isn't for me, this is for Savannah..." I smile as he mentions her name, OMG pull yourself together Nell!!!

"Savannah would like you company near the lake from earlier today" he said playing with his vest. I curtsy and thank him before racing through the forest. I grab my dress to not trip and I finally arrive at the lake. I was originally going to go hunting after Mia left but I can do it later.

"Savannah??" I say letting go of my dress and making my way to the field I took her to near here.

I walk through a thin layer of trees to the field of flowers that I showed Savannah...

"Savannah" I say jogging through the thick flowers, I take my heels off and pick them up, I hear a crack and my head snaps around to see William..

"William???" I say confused, before looking around for Savannah. "What are you doing here" I say looking at him before pushing past him to get stopped. "William??" I say trying to push past him again.

"I have instructions Nellie" he said gripping onto my arm.

"And what are they William??" I spit, pushing hi away from me. I picks himself up and narrows his eyes.

"To keep you away" he said before pulling up the sleeves of his white top.

"What do you mean???" I say stepping away from him, only for him to step closer.

"So no one can interfere Nellie" he said smiling evilly. My mind insteadly went to Savannah... My Savannah...

"No, Savannah" I whisper looking down at the flowers. I looked up at him and ran for the forest to be thrown across the field. I grab a fist full of grass and jump up into a defensive crouch, "I don't want to hurt you Will" I said threateningly showing my teeth.

He crouched down and growled saying "that won't stop me Nellie" and then he started to run at me. I pounced and ran against him, we pushed against each other but with William's strength he was winning.

I punched him square in the jaw and ducked through his legs and swung his legs from under him, he falls to the ground. I growl and he rises to his feet, he throws punches and I dodge each one. I throw my fists in front of my face as he throws more punches at my face.

I knee him in the groin and punch him right in the chest. He gasps and then stands crouched getting really pissed, I duck behind him and jump on his back and wrap my arms around his neck. (Top picture in Cover)

"I wonder what he is doing to her Nellie???" He smiles, and I frown and close my eyes not wanting to even imagine Coudray touching her.

"I bet she is begging for you to come and save her but your not even fighting for her" He smiled and struggled against my chocker hold on him.

My mind starts think of her wanting me to save her from that hell.

"You are a dick Will" I say bashing my elbow against his skull, his face starts to crack and when he collapse. I move so one foot is on his shoulder and one is on his carve and I pull at his head. (Bottom pic in cover) I smile and start to twist my hold wanting to...

My though and actions was suddenly stopped by a scream, my heart broke...Savannah....

I let go of my hold William and he tackles me to the ground, I look at him, and his body starts to shake with pain. I push his body off of me and kick him.
I smile and he gets pulled from the floor and opens his mouth looking as if he was chocking. (Edward chocking in cover)

I hear Savannah Scream again and I look away and his body falls to the ground.

"Consider this friendship over William, and next time I will finish you."
And with that I ran, I ducked through the moss cover trees, he fern covered forest floor. As I got closer to the mansion I could hear her cry and beg for him to stop.

My heart is breaking as I hear her begging for him to stop.... I am so sorry Savannah.... My love...

~~~~~
A/N

So what sod you guys think????

Sorry not very good at fights scenes...,,

Is the story god or crap?????

please tell me what u want the story to lead....

What every will make it good ok

i need you feed back ok

~Allie