26~Graghic Material~

Savannah P.O.V

After what felt like forever, master looks down at me in disgust and leaves me there broken on the bed. I try to move but my pain shots through me, I try to move my bonded hands but cry out in pain.

As the pain subsides a little I hear my ragged sobs, I pull myself up so I am sitting upright against the head of the bed, I cry harder as the pain is unbearable. Where is Nell???

I though she would have stopped this.... I look down at my bruised, bloody, naked and broken body, I pull my legs together and pain shots through me again, I am so sore and there is a growing pool of blood underneath me.
He... He took- no he stole my virginity.

I cry and try to sit on the side of the broken, blood stained bed.

I hear footsteps growing louder as the approach the bedroom, I cry and even though my body tries and resist the pain I fall to the ground and pull my body into the corner between bed and the wall.

I cower into the corner as the sobs shake my body, he walks back into the room and says in contempt "I finally got you.." As he does up his buckle of his jeans. Before slamming the door closed as he leaves the room wearing a clean set of clothes.

Nellian P.O.V

"Savannah" I cry as I bang on the locked back door, I bang again and kick the door in. I run up the marble stairs crying, I pass Thyme sobbing as she scrubs the floors.

"Thyme where is she??" I cry and she just points down the hall to Coudray's room. He slams his door shut and smiles as he sees me.

He fixes his shirt and walks down the hall in the opposite way. I run to his room and pull it open, the smell of her blood consumes the room and I look around the room and see her torn uniform around the floor.

I look at the unmade bed with blood stained sheets... I whip away my tears and and I hear sobbing, "Savannah??" I whisper through my sobbing. I walk around the bed and see her broken body in the corner.

She looks up at me before cowering more into the corner. I basically run over to her and kneel down infront of her. "Savannah... I am so sorry..." I say sobbing reaching a hand out to comfort her, she cowers away more...

"Please... just leave me alone" she sobs looking up at me. I can now see her face, bruised, swollen and blood.
(Bruised face in cover)

I carefully wrap my arms around her broken body and I pull her into my arms as softly as I can. She winces in pain and she says in between sobs "you weren't here.."

My heart breaks and I break out into tears "I am so sorry...I tried to get here as fast as I could..." I stand up with her in my arms bridal style and I carry her to my room down the hall. I sit her on my bed and I see the damage that monster has done..

She tries to hide herself from me.... I look at her over, wounds covering her body and bruising. (Bruised body in cover)

She looks up at me and it is then I see the slit across her throat. I cry and see the blood pooling on my quilt... Oh no... I need to get her to help...

Savannah P.O.V

~~~~Mèmôrÿ~~~~

He unbuckles his jeans and pulls then down.. "No please" I cry and his grip on my carves tightens. I try to kick away but he pulls me to him, he takes out his "member" and plunges it into me.

I scream and he leans down and grips my mouth "shut up" he spat and kissed me roughly.

I shake my head and he slaps me, I cry louder "please stop..." I beg against his hand.

"Nell" I scream wanting this to be a terrible night mare I can't wake up from.

He grunts and pulls out a knife "shut up..." He says as he trust "cause I really don't wanna mess up your pretty little face" he holds up the knife to my throat and it slowly punches my skin.

I cry and he puts more pressure on the knife, I feel blood starting to seep from the wound.

He thrusts faster and he moans, "oh f*** yes...." I cry in pain. He gasps and goes faster, "oh yes.... Oh god" he soon slows down....

And puts his knife away and he hisses "how about we see if I can cum in your ass to??" He grabs my throat and I gasp as I try for air..

~~~~Ènd ôf Mėmôrÿ~~~~

Nellian's P.O.V.

I sob and pull my phone out and dial Mia's number. "Hello" she giggles "gees you must really miss...."

I cry into the phone "Mia.."

"OMG what's wrong Nell... Take a deep breathe and tell me what's wrong..." Her voice full of urgency and seriousness.

"Get back here please... And get Robert and Evangeline to come immediately..." I beg her.

I hear her wheels screech and the beeping of annoyed drives.. "Okay I am on my way... I will be 20 minutes..."

I hear her engine roar as she start to speed "ok now I will call Robert but I will call you when I am done.."

"Get him to bring his stuff...."

"Why??" And with that I hang up as Savannah collapses onto the bed..

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey loyal readers, what do you think???

~Allie