5

"What type of slave are you??"I ask not knowing if I wanna know.

"Maid and one of Masters slaves" she answers continuing to walk. We walled into a large dinning room with large diamond chandlers and the table was covered with flower vases and fully set as if a party was being held tonight.

"This way is the to the laundry and then this way is to the slaves and maids quarters" I look at her and see that I fell behind.

I ran up to her and she walked down a narrow walk way, she motions to her room, "now masters and Mistresses maids have rooms and the slaves sleep in the bunks" she said pointing right do the hall where they were getting ready for bed.

Omg I can't believe all of these peoples lives that have been ruined by these... These... Monsters. She stops and opens a door "this is your room" she said motion me to enter.

I nod and enter and she walks to a cupboard full of maids uniforms. She hands me a set "here, and there are other sets in there when this set is dirty.

"Thyme how many of you are there here??" I ask sadly she sighs and looks out my small window

"17. 7 slaves, 6 maids for the house and 4 maids for the Master and Mistress."

"I think I should get changed into my uniform" I say pointing to my cloths in my hand.

"Yea sure I will be just out here, and then the tour of the house" she said smiling. She closed the door behind her. I start to take off my dress realising I haven't had a shower since before the club.

******
I continue till I was just in my bra and panties and then slipped on the dress and did up the zipper ( picture in cover ) and then slipped on my shoes. I walk out and she her still waiting there, I pull my hair beck into a pony tail and then I follow her as she begins her tour.

"This is the kitchen" she said as she enter ( picture in cover)

"Wow, this is huge!!"

"Yea, ok and the through here is the music room" and she pulls me into the room and I run my hand over the gorgeous piano.

Wow!!! ( picture in cover ) "Ok then the lounge room" she said opening up double doors (picture in cover)

"Wow I have to say this place is very renovated!!!"

She smiles and then walks up a massive stair case (picture in cover) we stand at the top and Master Coudray walks up behind me "I see you are settled in now" and starts pulling my arm to his bedroom.

I am dragged into his room and he is about to lock the door when there came a knock on the Large oak door (picture in cover) He through me onto the bed, I crawl away. "Who is it??"

He yells will taking off his top, i continue to crawl along the massive bed "Master, Mistress Nellian has arrived from her hunting trip."

"Damn" he mutters under his breathe and he starts to put his top back on and I run for the door and I run to Thyme almost crying.

"Shhhh, nothing happened it's alright" she said calmingly. I stand up straight and walk down stairs with Thyme with the rest of the maids.

"Ahhh, dear sister " he says walking down the stairs, I look down still shaken up by what nearly happened.

"Hello,my brother" said an angelic silky voice.

***********
A/

Hey Readers, comment what you think and stuff... Ok

The plot will start to change in the next couple of chapters :)

Am I doing aright????

Remember comment and favourite

~Allie