4

Master/Lord Coudray>>>>>>

I stir awake to having hands touching my feet, I look to see Valeria has chained my feet together. "No please you can't do this.." I say trying to undo them. Suddenly there came a knock at the door.

"We are here to take the girl to the stage" a male voice said, I screamed as the girls stepped back and a large buff man walks in taking the chains and drag me out of the room.

Outside the room he stopped and the girls just stared out the door to me. "Please, please" I cry and suddenly a cloth comes over my mouth. I have been gaged. I look up to see a second man smiling down at me.

He stands me up and chains my hands behind my back, I struggle against the large men but fail. I was carried to a stage by the first man as I was not going anywhere without being forced.

They stand me down and I cry silently knowing that they didn't care. The men play with me hair and one licked my neck!.. GROSS!!!!

"Number 6237, Savannah Jade Kingsley" a guy said that I was assuming was the auctioneer. The men pushed me up the stairs and onto the stage where I looked out to see a lot of vampires.

"She is almost 17 and has the blood type of AB-" she continued. As he said my rare blood type I heard a lot of murmuring. "Alright let's start the bidding at $30,000" as he said that I heard a lot of bids being called out.

"Alright $265,000, by number 36. Going once." I heard a number bending called from the back "alright $525,000 by number 781. Do I have any other bids?? Going once. Going twice. Gone for $525,000 to 781."

The same men came and dragged me off, I struggle against them until I was stopped by a very scary man looking down at me. "Oh hello, Lord Coudray" the one of the men said and both bowed.

"oh, she's better up close... You are mesmerising... She will love you" he laughed and took the chain from the men. "I am Master or Lord and you are a present for my sister" He stood and waved the men off. I pulled me along behind him and pulled me into a Black stretched hummer.

xxxxxxxxx

We arrived at a giant mansion (picture in cover) and a slave opened the bummers door. Lord Coudray stepped out and pull me out and along the driveway to the front doors.

The doors were opened before he even stepped up the front stairs. He walked in and a young girl stepped out and took Lord Coudray coat and hat. "Now Thyme, this is the new maid for Mistress Nellian, can you please show her, her quarters and get her, her clothing." He asked handing her his gloves.

"Yes Master" she said glumly.

"Good and when she is settled in can you please bring her to my office??"

"Yes Master" she sigh and looked at me sadly.

After Master Coudray unbolted my chained wrists and ankles he left me and Thyme after locking the front doors. "Follow me" she said gently, I followed her and untied my gag.

"My name is Thyme and what is yours??"she asked friendlily.

"Savannah" I say shyly.

"That's a very nice name"

"Thanks, why would the Lord want to see me??" She sigh and then I understood...

Maybe to try me out...I shuttered at that image. "how long have you been here???" I asked biting my lip

"9 months" she said sadly.