2

Pic of Rose >>>>

I parked the car and we were making our way to the line when a group of guys called us over. We smile and Rose carts me over to them.
"Hey boys" she smile,

"So who are you and your friend??" One smiled trying to work his magic on me... Not gonna work Bucko.

"Rose..." She motions to her self "and this is Anna" and points to me.

"Hey so can we hang with you's???" I smile and I play with my hair.

"Yea sure, fine thing.." I blush and giggle at how corny that was.

We join them and there are 3 of them Josh, Steve and David. We finally get to the door and there a 2 giant buff security guards, we show them our IDs and they look down at us but they let us in.

As we entered the club music was blaring and the smell of alcohol took over my body. I pull the boys and Rose onto the dance floor and start to dance and singing along to the music.

When the song ended, me and Rose giggle our way to the bar. I get two margaritas and hand one too Rose. We giggle and sip on our drinks, Rose was pointing out cute guys when she pointed too one that was looking at me. "OMG, he is staring at you Anna" she giggles and I giggle too.

"I am gonna go talk to him" I whisper in her ear as I stand and take my drink with me.

I sit next to him "hey.." I say smiling and placing my drink down.

"Hi, pretty girly" I giggle at him and I look up at him. From up close he looks different to everyone else here... Well everyone I have seen. "What's your name sweety???" He says turn around to face me.

"Savannah" I say finishing my drink, I look down at it and frown.

"Hey can I please have another margarita for the lady??" He asks the bartender,

"And how may you be paying for this??" The bartender walks over to us and starts the magic

"Put on my tab... Blye" mystery man says taking my drink and passing it too me.

"Do you come here often???" I say rising my ear brows.

He bits his lip and says "Nope" popping the p. For some reason I think he was lying.

"Thanks..." I am cut off by a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see Rose with a man.

"Anna, see ya... Have fun" she whispered the last bit while giggling. Yea, the only way I am having fun is leading this guy on.

"Have fun" I yell after her. I turn back around and take a sip off my drink.

"Sorry, so what is your...??" I was about to finish my question but the world started to spin, I went to grab my drink but my hand was no where near it.

"Are you ok Anna???" Blye asks and places a hand on my bare shoulder, I shutter at his cold touch.

"I don't feel so well" I say while trying to stand, as the world continues to spin I fall to the ground.

"Here I think you need some fresh air" he says basically picking me up and carrying me like a newly wed bride.

"You don't have....." My eyes couldn't stay open anymore and the last thing I felt before I feel into unconsciousness was a brush of cold air.

I roll over to hear murmuring and laughing, I open 1 eye and wait for the world to stop spinning. I pull myself up out of my uncomfortable 'bed' to see I am on a bed of pillows on timber flooring. I take off my heels as my feet where hurting and I look up to see 3 girls staring at me. I look around feeling awkward "where am I??" I ask sleepily and scared.

******
A/N

Comment what you think :)

Just reminding that this is the draft/ old version. It is shorter and less detail and description than the newer version.

~Allie