17

I finally feel back into unconsciousness and slept a dreamless bliss for another 4 hours. When I woke little sun was shining through my small bedroom window, i sigh and get up.

I grab my maids uniform and get dressed before going to the Slaves kitchen where i had breakfast with Thyme.

I finished breakfast and walked up the giant stair case and knocked on Nellian's door.

"Who is it??" Nellian ask in quite a sexy voice. I swear when ever i hear her voice it gives me butterflies!!

"Um it is Savannah, Mistress..."

Nellian's P.O.V

I was finishing writing in my diary, when i was interrupted by a knock at my bedroom door, "who is it???" I say hiding my diary under my bed.

"Um it is Savannah, Mistress.." I heard through the door, as soon as i heard her voice, i new it was her.

"Shit" i mumble before jumping out of bed and getting a dressing gown. Do i ask her now, or later??? I was asking my self as i opened the door.

"Hello, savannah" i say smiling at her.
She smiled back and walked into my room

"Mistress, do you need anything??"

"Actually, can we just talk for a minute" i say shyly.

"Ummm... S-sure" she stutter and sat on the corner of my bed.

"Um, i don't mean to pry but..." I say sitting next to her.

"Yes??? Mistress Nellian" she said with those purple speckled eyes starting at me. OMG i love the way my name rolls off her tongue.

"Umm... There... A-A-are..." I strutted looking away from her.

"Um, miss are you feeling ok??? Maybe i should get the Master or maybe Mia??" She said her voice full of concern, she stood up and walked to the door and took hold of the handle.

"Are you straight???" I blurted out as soon as those words left my mouth i just wanted to find a hole and die in.

Savannah P.0.V

I froze oh NO... "Ummm.." I turn around to see i Nell looking at me with those gorgeous red speckled grey eyes and those full lips that i have been dying to kiss passionately.

"I am sorry, Savannah i shouldn't pry" she said sadly looking at her hands in her lap.

"No" i say walking up to her, and sitting beside her.

"No??" She jerked her head up and look at me stunned.

"No, i am not straight" i say looking away from her and twirling a lock of hair around my finger. "I like girls"

~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey readers so????

What do you think of the Chapter???

Good???? Bad?????

What do you think is gonna happen next?????

Please all feed back wanted!!!

~Allie