13

Nellian's P.O.V.

"And why did you break up with him" I blurt out and straight away regret it. Savannah turns to look at me and she swallows the lump that i guess was forming in her throat..

"Um...." OMG please say it was because you didn't love him and that you hate living a lie. That you were a lesbian or bi and swing more to girls.

I am pulled out of my trance by Savannah standing up "i am sorry, i cant. It was nice to meet you miss Mia, maybe we can talk again soon." And with that she curtsies and leaves.

Before i could move to stop her, Mia was jumping around the room "she is so sweet, no wonder you like her and can I say you two would make such a cute couple."

I stand up and throw my hands in the air "Mia, I don't like her... I love her and she is perfect!!!"

"Maybe I should talk to her with out you.... Maybe..."

"You mean I might be the one that is keeping her here, that she might love me..." I say excitedly.

"Yes, that is exactly what i mean" she smiles.

"That is ridiculous, she is straight as can be, isn't she..??"

Mia gets up and hugs me "i will find out for you" and with that she left me too my thoughts... WOW this has been one eventful day!!!

~fäñtåśÿ~

Savannah sit on the corner of my bed and I sits beside her small warm body, I turn and look to see her face and mine are only inches away. "Nellian, I think I love you!!"

She says and She turns away from me. I bit my lip, stand and walk to stand in front of her. I put two fingers under her warm chin, she turns and I look into those gorgeous purple speckled brown eyes and I lean in closer.

"I love you too Savannah" I says before kissing her, the kiss is even better that i imagine. She wraps her arms around my neck and I push her onto the bed then climb on top of her.

I lick her bottom lip for access and She grants it to me straight away. My tongue grazes hers, She pulls away breathless and I lay small kisses along her neck as she regains her breathe. She lets out a soft moan as my lips move to her collar bone.

She pulls me back and kisses me more passionately and she moves her hands to my lower back.

She squeeze my arse and I lets out a moan and squeeze her breasts through her cute little maids uniform.

~Èñd ôf fäñtåśÿ~

Savannah's P.O.V

"Um" I can't tell her that i am lesbian. She will think i am a weirdo and then when she finds out that i am madly in love with her, she will think i am a sinful weirdo dyke!!!

I stand and look at Nellian "i am sorry, i cant. It was nice to meet you miss Mia, maybe we can talk again soon." And with that I curtsy and leave. And before i could close the door i could see Nellian deep in thought.

I am in my room writing in my diary when Thyme walks in "Master ........ and Mr McGee (a male guest) would like to have your company in Masters chamber" i sigh and walk past Thyme and she gives me a sad look.

I hate him and now i am his and some other vampires toy, Please god save me!!! I make my way up the giant marble stair case and start to shake with fear.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe, and i was about to knock on the large thick wooden door when someone taps my shoulder.

I jump and turn around to see Mia of all creatures standing there with a magnificent white smile planted on her face. "Hey Savannah" she said seeming relieved to find me.

"Um, hey" i say walking away from the door. Please god make her be the angel that saves me from what is on the other side of the wooden doors..

~~~~~~~
A/N

hey guys what do you think????

Good???? Bad???????

Remember to comment \/ below

love Allie