20

WARNING!!!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!! QUITE EXPLICIT!!!!!!!

WARNING!!!!!!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!QUITE EXPLICIT!!!!!!!!

Nellian's P.O.V

"Oh god" She moan, and squeezes her nipples. I plant small kiss down her soft neck and starts to slide my finger in and out of her sex. I lay small kisses along her tummy and slide a second finger into her and slides them in and out faster.

She moans which sounds so sexy and opens her purple speckled eyes to see me kissing her now bare sexand clit. OMG she is so beautiful...

She moans again and smiles down at me, I suck her clit and she gasps at my touch. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, shit....

I pout and full away "who is it???" I say before jumping off the bed and fixing my lingerie. I throw my night gown to Savannah who was now trying to get together her destroyed maids uniform.

"Your brother" I hear Coudray say smugly.

"Hide, please Savannah" I say, she nods and runs into my walk in wardrobe.

I quickly unlock the door and run to my bed trying to straighten it. "Come in" I say throwing the last pillow onto the bed.

He opens the door and walks in, "hello Nell" he says while glancing around my room.

"Hello Coudray, how are you.." I say glancing around my room seeing Savannahs undergarments, I kick them under my bed.

I was interrupted by him bluntly saying "do you know where Savannah is???"

I open my eyes with shock "no, why??? Have you ask Thyme????"

"No and Thyme is 'doing' something for the moment"

"Well, I would ask her, Savannah only came up here this morning to collect the washing and then left"

He nods "well if you see her before me, tell her I would like her company." And with that he left my room and closed the door. A shock of jealously shot through me.

OMG, how dare he want to touch her like that..... I run to my closet, to find Savannah on the floor crying.

"Savannah" I say sitting in front of her and placing a hand on her knee.

She whips her tears away "please, don't make me be alone in the same room as him" I beg.

"Savannah, I will not let him touch you" I say before planting a kiss on her cheek. I help her up and she wraps her arms around me, I wrap my arms around her loosely as I don't want to snap her.

I pull away and grab some clean underwear and give them to her, "would you like to grace me with your presence on a walk with me" I say in a guys voice.

She giggles and nods, and I leave her to get dressed as I ducked into her room to get a new maids uniform. I will not let my man hoe of a brother lay a hand on her....

~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys what do you think of this chapter??

do you like the twist in the story :)

So is it good????? Bad??????

Please comment?????? Am I too graphic?????? Or is it good????

Please honest opinions wanted

~Allie