9

"So what does that mean??" She asks sitting up her face near mine...

I lean back and mentally face palm myself and say "never mind" I say and march out of her room.

I look back and she was unmoved and she looked confused. She is oblivious, I basically just told her I prefer girls over guys aka I am a lesbian and she just says 'what does that mean.'

I sigh angrily and I storm into my room and grab a new maid outfit as mine was destroyed in masters attempt to...

I dress myself quickly and hold the silk dressing gown that she gave me in two hands, as I hold it close to me I start to calm down.I sigh and plop down onto my bed. OMG she saw me in nothing but my bra and undies just imagine the way her arms would wrap around my bare body... I automatically got butterflies at the thought.

How her touch sent electric shots through my body...OMG I am madly in love with my Mistress!!!! "I really need help" I sigh and pull myself up off the bed and decide I should do some chores to try and get my mind off... Her.

I scrubbed the kitchen floor and then I polish the silver.... I put the last fork away and Thyme walks in and taps my shoulder.

"So what did Master want??" She asked, but I think she already knew what happened,

"Mistress came in and basically saved me" I say as if it is nothing.

"Nah.... Wait what??" She says the first bit like a girl taking about crushes and boys, but then stood there shocked.

"She tackled Master and took me away" I say looking up at her for the first time in this conversation.

"Wow, Mistress Nellian has never done that, she normally doesn't give two shits" she said and then she started to jump around "OMG OMG, I think she likes you" she said excitedly.

I turn around finally and say "why do you say that, I basically told her I don't "like" boys and she said what does that mean" frustrated i throw my hands I the air and storm off, "I need some air" I say as I leave the room.

I go out into the garden and I sit on a wooden bench, OMG it has been 3 weeks since I was kidnapped and sold as a slave, time flies when your having fun...

Is my mom looking for me, or is she still in her office working, has she got search parties out looking for me. Does she even care??? What about my dad??? Is he still over in Afghanistan or has he come home to help?????

I am pulled out of my line of thought as I hear a crack of a twig behind me, I reluctantly turn thinking it was Thyme but was surprise to see her... To see Mistress.

I sigh and I pull a strand of hair behind my ear and I realise I was crying. I pull my knees to my chest and turn away from her.

"Savannah???" Nellian said concerned and slowly siting next to me.

"what"???? I snap, trying to whip away the tears, she is my Mistress she could use my weaknesses against me.

"Are you alright??" She said placing a cold hand on my slouched shoulder.

I jump away from her, "do I look alright, I was kidnapped and sold as a slave, my master tries to make me his sex slave, and there is only one thing keeping me from running and being killed by you or that horny dick, know as my Master.." I scream pacing back and forth.

"What's keeping you here???" She asked wanting me to tell her by the look in her eyes, I look at her and I just want to walk over to her. Pull her close to me and kiss her so that all my feelings were released into that kiss. I look at her red speckled grey eyes and then look at her full lips, I bit my bottom lip "someone..."

******
A/N

What do you guys think????? Comment below ok!!!!

I also now have ask.fm so ask away at TAllie_Jayne

Remember to comment what you think ok!!!!

And if you wanna chat, just message me... I will chat to anyone :)

~ Allie <3