24~Graphic Material~

"Mistress wants to see you, in her chamber...."

That's funny, why would Lily be doing airons for Nell and not her Master... And I thought she was going hunting...

I didn't question her I just nodded and went on my way. I knocked on her door and the doors opened but I was not welcomed by Nell.

"Hello???" I say as I step through the open door way into the deserted bedroom.

Suddenly the doors snapped shut behind me, I jump and turn to see.... Master.... He Locked the double doors and turned towards me. He had that stupid little smirk that I just wanted to slap off planted on his face.

"Hello, Savannah" he say striding forward towards me, I slowly backed away from him but with every step away from him I took, a stride closer he came.

My back hit the wall and he pushes his body up against me, he smells my hair... In the creepy way and tucks it behind my ear.

"Where is Mistress Nellian??" I ask and shiver as his fingers grazed my collar bone. "Why are you doing this???" I try to turn away from him but he grabs my face harshly making me wince in pain. He turns my face back to him and he narrows his eyes.

"She is out at the moment" Master mumbles as his lips graze mine, I close my eyes wanting to just cry into Nell's strong, cold, slender body and be told it is alright.

"And, Mistress Nellian doesn't deserve you Savannah... And your blood calls me.... It is very distracting...." I shiver and bit my lip as he pants little kisses along my collar bone.

"Why did you hide from me???" He asked, his voice hard again as he grabbed my face firmly.

"What do you mean??" I say opening my eyes only to meet his burning with anger.

"I know you were in here this morning, when I came to see if you were here. I could smell you blood, you were hiding in the bloodily stupid wardrobe. You stupid girl" He screams as he slapped me, I fall to the floor my hand on my burning cheek.

I try to crawl away from him but he pulls my hair, pulling me up to my feet.
"If I can't have you Savannah No one can" he spits before he pins me to the wall and he kisses my neck as he pushes he knee between my legs.

I squirm, tears starting to spill "No, please please stop" I beg as I try to push against his chest.

He growls and rubs his leg against 'me', "No please" I beg again. He kisses collar bone and then he bits, I scream and feel myself getting faint, my limbs filling numb.

He pulls away and smiles, "you taste so mouth watering" he says before licking the bit mark, and it slowly heals. He steps away from me and I fall straight to the floor.

"What did you do???" I beg holding my healing wound.

"I have marked you as my blood slave..." He says before pulling my limp body to his chest, he carries my bridal style to Mistress large bed.

He places me down and crawls on top of me, "No" I cry trying to push him away. Master gets a evil look and before I know it my dress is torn down the front, I grab my dress and try to move away from him.

But he grabs my thigh and yanks me back, I yelp in pain as his hands side high up my thighs.

"No, please!!!!" I cry as he pulls at my panties. I try to kick him away, but he grabs one of my feet in each hand, he moves off of my body and kisses them. I cry and close my eyes wanting this all to end.

Where is Nell???? Why hasn't she come and saved me yet???? I thought she would protect me.....

He drops my feet and crawls up my body and kisses my neck slowly moving down. I scream and he squeezes my mouth to muff my scream. (Bottom picture in Cover)

"No, Savannah you can't fight me" he spits before kissing along the brim of my bra. This only made me crazy when Nell did it.... He unclips my bra.

"No please" I cry trying to cover up my bare chest.
He grabs my wrists and pull them to above my head, I sob wishing that this was just a bad dream... He kisses my neck and then kisses my breast, making my try to kick him away again.

He growls and squeezes my wrists making me whimper into the bed, trying to get away from him.

He bellows a laugh that scared me and whispers "no one can hear you scream Savannah"

I scream as he sucks my nipples, I squirm under his stone like body. And he moves his hand to my thigh. Where is Thyme????? And Mia????? And the one that I thought would have saved me...

~~~~
A/N

hope you like the chapter...

tell me what you think!ok

good of bad???? All wanted....

~Allie