22

Nellian's P.O.V

"Well, um.... Savannah would... Would y-you l-like to b-be my g-gir-girlfriend???"

"Um..." Savannah strutted and looked taken back by what I just asked. She sits up bitting her lip "I am your slave.... Nell...."

I cut her off "Look Savannah, i should not have said anything...."

But i am cut off by Savannah tackling me and kissing me.

"Shut up..." She giggle "and yes yes yes yes" she said in between kisses.

Out of breath I pull away slightly and see the most mesmerising smile on savannah's lips amd the sparkle thats in her eyes. I am left speechless until I see the sparkle leave and worry take its place.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just...it's master...he certainly will not approve he'll probably kill us both" well poop moment half ruined.

"don't worry about it I can deal with him no problem but lets forget him and just enjoy this moment "

She took my hand and laid her head gently upon my shoulder.

"Nell"

"Mm"

"I love you"

"I love you too Savannah"

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home it was just after dark and Mia wanted all the goss.
"I will see you later" Savannah blushes waving bye to me and then to Mia.

"Bye" I say pouting that she has to leave me...

I am pulled out of my trance with Mia giggling "so what happened on your little outing..."

Savannah's P.O.V

I skip to the Slaves Kitchen and grab an apples as i haven't eaten in what seemed like forever. I take a bit and walk to my room, to find someone i didn't even want in the same building with me... Master...

He always has to show up and ruin such a great fantastic day... I hate him...

"Savannah your a hard girl to find" he said standing from his spot on my bed. I swallow the lump that was for in my throat.

"You-you were lo-looking fo-for me" i stuttered. Master smiles and slowly strides forward to stand in front of me...

"You are so cute when you stutter... I make you nervous" he said smiling and caressing my cheek with his thumb. I felt like bursting his little bubble and tell him that he makes me uncomfortable, and i hate being in the same room a him.

Suddenly i feel his arm wrap around my waist, i try to struggle away but he is to strong and i am flat against him. "Please Master, i just want to do my chores" i basically beg.

He smiles and says "Nellian is being selfish keeping you to herself, i want to have my share" he said running his hands down my back and resting on the top of my arse.

"Please, I am Mistress Nellian's Slave not yours" i say trying to push away from him again.

"When has that stopped me before" he purred in my ear. A shiver went through my spine not in the good way.

Suddenly Mia prances into the room and her eyes narrow as she sees me trying to squirm out of Masters gasp.
"I'd hate to call Nellian down here, Coudray." She said staring daggers at him.

He lets go and laughed "cant a guy have some fun" and whispered in my ear before leaving "one day Neither Mia or Nell will be able to interfere." I shuttered at the thought and here ge is standing my quarters. I really hate him!!!!

~~~~~~~~
A/N

What do you Guys think????

Savannah was having such a good day with her and Nell's encounter in Nell's room *wink wink nudge nudge* lol and Nell asking her out...

So hows the Story going?????

I really want some feedback!!!
Good and Bad

Comment what you think

Bye loveies
~Allie