18

Nellian's P.O.V

"I like girls" OMG as soon as I heard those words escape those beautiful full lips, I thought I must be dreaming.

"So, do I" I say trying to hide my crimson cheeks. I bit my lip and look up to see Savannah looking surprised at me. OMG do I have something on my face!!

"Um, do I have something on my face" I say gesturing to my face.

"Oh, no you don't" and with that she turned away, I place one finger I turn her face to mine.

"Look, Savannah umm... W-who...." I strutted out, why do I always have to get so nervous around her. She places her hand on my knee, and sparks begin to my shot up my leg.

I look up at her "I will go get Mia" she said patting my knee and walking back over to the door.

"Wait" and with that she turn around and I did one thing.... I kissed her.....

It was better than I imagine and than I felt Savannah start to kiss back. It is like our lips are perfect for each other, I moved so both hands were on her cheeks.

I pulled away and then it dawned on me, I just kissed Savannah.... My slave....

"OMG, I am so sorry" I say covering my eyes.

Savannahs P.O.V

I went to open the door when I heard Nellian yell wait, I turn around and her lips smashed with mine. I was perfect the girl of my dreams is kissing me and I kiss back.

Her hands move to my crimson cheeks, her every touch sends electric shocks through me, and out kiss is like fire works.

I am pulled out of my trance when Nell pulled away, and her hands dropped from my face.

"OMG, I am so sorry" she says covering her eyes.

And with out think I place one finger under her chin "don't be" I say as I lift her face up to my level. I place on her check and I kiss her, she is shocked but she very quickly starts to kiss back.

She moves her hands to my waist and licks my bottom lip for access, which I grant. Her tongue slides into my mouth exploring, and I wrap my arms around her neck. Let out a small moan as her tongue dances with mine.

I pull at her loose hair and I pull away and start to kiss down her neck, she moans. Her moan drives me insane and I kiss down her collar bone, and then 4 words left her mouth "Savannah, I love you."

I am shocked, I must be hearing things!!! This beautiful creature can't possibly love me!!!! I pull away and look at her, she is biting her bottom lip that is to cute.

"I love you, too" I say without thinking before I press my lips with hers again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey, so what do you think?????

As You have probably noticed the story is moving incredibly fast, I know!!

If you readers like this version as well I can start to rewrite and keep to this plot... Comment what you think??

So Nellian and Savannah have finally told each other!!!!

Is the chapter good???? Bad??????

Please all opinions wanted!!!!

~Allie