21

Savannah's P.O.V

She pull away and grab some clean underwear and give them to me, "would you like to grace me with your presence on a walk with me" Nell says in a guys voice. I giggle and nod.

Nell left me to get dressed, i put the undergarments on and leave her wardrobe to find Nell holding a new uniform. I smile and take it from her and slip it on.

I was about to do the zipper up when Nellian's hands wrapped around my waist. I smile and she kisses my neck before zipping up my dress.

She grabs my shoulders and turns me around "Come on, my lady" she says bowing. She smiles and opens her doors to her balcony.

She beckons me too her and i run into her arms, she wraps here around my waist.

"You ready" she says smiling down at me, i nod as she lifts my weight and stands on the balcony fence. I gulp nervously and then she jumps off.

I fell the wind, and tighten my grip around her. Then i feel her slowly lower me to the ground, i look around and loosen my grip around her.

She smiles and says wanna know how vampire travel. I bit my lip and nod, she smiles and rip off the bottom off her dress to make it shorter. She grabs me softly and swings me onto her back. I instinctually wrap me arms around her neck like a chock hold.

I wrap my legs around her waist and she turns her head to look at me in the corner of her eye. "Ready??" She says smiling.

I giggle a yes and with that we start to speed off into the forest.

"Savannah, close your eyes" i do as her command, and than what seemed like 5 seconds. She came to a stop,
"We are here"

I open my eyes and climb off Nell's back, then my eyes focused and i saw a lovely lake, "wow, Mistress it is beautiful" i say walking up to the bank of the lake.

"Nell, Savannah"

I turn around, loving the sound of my name coming from her beautiful full red lips. "Nell, it is beautiful"

We ended up walking around the lake before finding a nice spot to sit. I was laying down in the flowers and Nell was sitting next to me.

I turn my head and look into those beautiful red speckled eyes that were watching me, "Nellian, what does this make us????"

"Well, um.... Savannah would... Would y-you l-like to b-be my g-gir-girlfriend???"

She says strutting cutely.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

What you guys think?????

Good??????? Bad???????

Please tell me your opinions on how the story is going!!!!!

Thanks for reading remember that I will follow back if you follow me!!!!

~Allie