Frost - Chapter 19

I DO NOT own Pokemon.

Apologies in advance for any grammar or spelling errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"How'd you two get here?!" I cried, running and hugging them. Hydro pushed me away a bit, though not rudely, he just hated hugs. Psi, however, seemed very glad to see me, and happily hugged back.

"We were starting to miss you, so we bought tickets here and asked around. Eventually, someone told us we might find you here." Psi explained.

"Wow, I'm so happy to see you two!" I exclaimed, stepping back. "Well, you guys wanna check this place out?" Both gave a nod, though Hydro's was a bit more hesitant. "That's okay with you, right Volt?" He nodded as well, so I started showing them around.

I showed them my room first, then all the others that were being used. "Wow, this place is huge." Psi remarked, still looking around.

"Yeah, I suppose." Hydro added, looking unimpressed.

"Ribbon's in the town right now, so do you two wanna just talk in my room for now?" I asked.

"No, I think I'll go walk alone outside." Hydro said, leaving only Psi and me.

"Sure, I'd love to." She responded with a kind smile. She followed me to my room, where we both sat on my bed. "So, how've things here been?"

"Really nice, actually. They're all very sweet once you get to know them." I commented, getting a smile from her.

"That's good. It seems you've lightened up and given that Jolteon a second chance?"

"...Yeah, I have." I said, blushing a bit. She let out a quiet giggle, nodding.

"That's also good." She added. "He seems quite... nice."

I thought about telling her how I felt for Volt, but I decided to keep that to myself. Well, Cinder knew, but that didn't matter... right? "I think you'll really like this place." I told her, looking out my window. "Everyone is really kind and helpful, and there's a bunch of cool stuff around."

"I'm sure it's very nice here. So, can I get to know the others a bit better? I haven't talked to them much."

"Oh, sure. How about Cinder first?" I suggested, to which she nodded. I took her out to see him, where he sat at the bar table in the kitchen. I then left the two to talk, then ran back to Volt's room. I opened the door to find him lying on his bed, eyes closed.

"Hey, sleepy head." I teased, sitting next to him.

"Sorry, just... I figured it'd be better if I slept while everyone else is awake. Makes me worry less, I suppose." He explained. "So is it okay if I sleep now?"

"Volt, please no. Look, everything will be fine. Just stay in my room again tonight, and it'll be just the same as it was before." I promised.

"...Fine, but I don't think it's a good idea." He deadpanned, giving in.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you're doing it!" I teased, smiling. He smiled a bit as well, though not as much.

"So, how's it going with those two?" He asked me, shifting to sit up next to me.

"Hydro's being difficult as usual, but Psi seems to like it. She's out talking to Cinder right now, so she'll probably come in here to get to know you better soon." I explained, getting a nod from him in return.

"Do you think you'd be okay with them staying the night if they want to? I don't know if they'll want to, but they might." I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. We've got plenty of rooms and plenty of food, so they can stay for however long they please." He responded, smiling with a nod. A knock came at the door, and Ribbon walked in.