p1

Domonique Monet.

The feeling of money being thrown on me was worth a lil ass shake, So I decided to be a stripper with my bestfriend Kalyce (kuh-lees)

The feeling of money being thrown on me was worth a lil ass shake, So I decided to be a stripper with my bestfriend Kalyce (kuh-lees). I decided to strip at age 19 once I found out the college shit wasn't for me.

I walked out onto the stage as my song played, Make No Sense was my shit at the time and really got me going. So once I heard that first beat drop I grabbed onto the pole and started doing my thing. Dollars flew onto the stage enhancing once I reached the top, I hadn't done this in public yet so I coulda shit myself once I flew down into a split. I dont think anyone heard me scream past the cheers.

My eyes widened once I saw 2 100's fly onto the stage so I quickly looked over to the group of boys. I noticed a lightskin first, but the one that caught my attention the most was the brownskin wit the forhead scars. He looked oddly familiar but once he showed his grills through a mischievous grin I knew he was someone.

He flicked his fingers for me to come here so I  sped my dance up. Once I finished I fanned myself trying to catch my breath from all the throwing ass and spinning Ive been doing, I struggled to find him feeling someone grab my arm as I immediately pulled away with a mug.

"Boy— don't touch the strippers thats clearly a rule!" I said turning to see the lightskin from earlier.

"Say, chill wid that I'm tryna secure 'your' bag."

My eyebrows furrowed, "Bro what...What are you talkin' about?" I watched as the brownskin from earlier walked over to the vip lounge, he sortave pushed me over toward it causing me to flinch at him. "Dont fuckin' push me." I said going to follow after him noticing one of his friends was going along with him.

I couldnt make out what they were saying but I knew he had pushed him off to go somewhere else, the smell of his cologne was one of his biggest turn ons by far. I noticed he messed with the curtains, "uh— those are up for a reason." unable to see his face, I stood next to the velveted couch waiting for him to take a seat.

"Ion want nobody seein my buisness."

He turned around causing me to almost have a heart attack. "No way.."

"Whatchu mean?" He came over to sit down throwing his arms across the back of the couch. "Your—..Your Nba Youngboy!"

All he could do was smile, "So you gone dance fo' me?" He kinda snapped me back into reality causing me to smile for shake my head with a smile, "Dont rush me into what I do, Ion care if you Beyonce." I said approaching him as I turned around going down to lower myself grinding my ass in a circle in his lap.
This was gonna be one of the best lap dances Id ever given.

I cant lie, it caught me off guard once he grabbed my hair pulling my closer, his breath trickled down my neck as he spoke. "I do what the fuck I want." Bitch— at this point my pussy was on tingle.

Our dance continued on until finally timing was up. "Say...You bad as hell for a stripper." I tossed my hair back over looking down at him, "ahuh...A stripper." That was all I could say, Youngboy was really here infront of me I wasnt gonna pass it up, "You a fan?"

"Hell yeah, you heard your song didn't you?"

"You got a lil attitude on you."

"I mean...Im not just gone let somebody talk to me any kinuh' way." There was a yell from behind the curtain once the lightskinned one pulled it out the way, "Ay what yall still in here for?" I looked to Kentrell, he smacked his lips mugging him. "Shutcho bitch ass up." I stood there looking dumb, I didnt wanna leave from this mans presence.

He got up dropping off a small peice of paper on the table before walking out. The lightskin and blonde girl looked at me crazy once I broke my neck to pick it up reading the number silently to myself, I gave the two a 'fuck is you lookin at' type face before walking off.

I lie to you not soon as I got out that booth I screamed and ran to find Kalyce.

She was off somewhere sitting at a bar with two other girls once I scurried over to her, the three looked up at me knowing something was up. I knew them but not as well as Kalyce.

"Girl whatchu done did now?"

"You'll NEVER believe who just came up in here and spent his money on me!" She thought for a moment before mentioning my ex. "Michael!?"

"You would never..."

She laughed moving her hair, "I dont know!" "Nba Youngboy!" I bursted out estatically as they all brushed me off. "Girl— Okay." I was lowkey offended,

"Im dead serious..."

"Okay and my rent pay itself."

"What is there not to believe?"

"If youngboy really came up in here there would be cameras everywhere."

"You dont get it he came in wit a group of niggas wit hoods on." I looked dumb at this point so I showed the number off to the three, "Im tellin you I gave him a dance and everything." They still didnt believe me and at this point I was ready to get the fuck.

TS.

I dont know how it slipped my mind but after getting out the shower I went straight to the bed noticing the paper laying on the floor probably from me getting undressed. It brought back every memory of that short term smell of his cologne, I went to pick it up with a smile. Not to geeked up of course he had like 6 girlfriends in the past year was allegedly abusive and disrespectful as fuck, and I wasnt about to get into that position so I reminded myself not to get to caught up.