Chapter 25: Enter the Blood Ripper, Gwen.

While Grave Tormentor returns to her base, fulfilling her mission of capturing Magneto and Mystique for her employer, we turn to Logan and the three siblings as they were surrounded by Mutant Soldiers in Black armored gear from Project: Death-X.

Logan: Grrrrr... Who are you bubs?

Lincoln: Soldiers of Project Death-X...

Lynn: Can't we ever have some fun time without these jackasses showing up?

Luna: Apparently not dude.

Lynn: (cracks her knuckles) Well then... that makes me mad. Good news is that I have these soldiers to take my anger out on.

???: Well, well, well... look at what we have here....?

The soldiers then stepped aside as a woman walked through the crowd of soldiers. It was a tall woman about a year older than Lincoln, slightly long black hair with red streaks, slightly pale skin and a bulky, curvaceous figure but was more bottom heavy. She was wearing a black armored shirt with red lining in her sleeves, black gloves, silver utility belt, black cargo pants and black boots.

???: It's a pleasure to meet you, Weapon X and... his offspring? Name's Gwen but I also go by the Blood Ripper.

Lincoln: Whatta you want from us?

Gwen: Well... my employer will pay me double for bringing you three in, triple if I bring in Weapon X.

Logan: Well then, why don't you come and try it.

Gwen smirked.

Gwen: I was hoping you'd say that... Soldiers, deal with the three offsprings! (Eye pupils glowed red; grinned) You & Me Wolverine, One on One...

Logan: Grrrrr...

The soldiers went after the three siblings while Logan and Gwen went after each other.

******

Back at the X-institute, We see Beast and Lisa were on the super computer after getting details from dreadfang after lisa's... "interrogation"... as they were trying to find out more about Project Death-X and where they're hiding.

Meanwhile, Lucy aka Grim Soldier was sitting in the high tech, mutant proof cell where she was completely silent and unmoving, lost in her subconscious.

Soon, the clones of Lynn, Luna & Lincoln came in.

Clone Lynn: Yo Lis, Yo Beast.

Lisa: Greetings Clones of my eldest brother and sisters.

Clone Lincoln: So what's-holy crap!

He looks at the table to see dreadfang... who seemed unrecognizable and absolutely grotesque from the unspeakable and unimaginable torture Lisa put him through as he waa slowly healing but barely.