Chapter 14: Heading to the X-institute part 1

Morning has risen over the hotel as we cut to the hotel room where Lincoln, Ronnie anne, Luna, Lynn, Maggie and Lisa were asleep in their beds.

The clock is ticking for a moment until it was beeping loudly, waking up the few. They all groaned as the clock was still beeping only for it to be smashed with one hand by maggie.

Maggie: uuuggghhhh... I hate being woken up.

Lynn: *yawn* morning already?

Luna: (stretches and yawns) *yawn* yep, well dudes time to get up.

Lincoln: *yawns*.... I'm up.

Ronnie anne: me too....

Lisa: I too have awoken from my slumber as well.

Lincoln: well then let's get ready.

Soon everyone waited in line for the bathroom, freshening up one after the other. After freshening up and putting on their clothes, Lincoln, Lynn, Luna, Lisa, Ronnie anne and Maggie head out of the hotel room to the lobby to meet Carol, Clyde, Francisco, Liam, Tabby and the three loud clones.

Carol: I see you guys are ready to go?

Lincoln: yep.

Luna: we're all ready to head to the X-institute dudes!

Lynn: let's go!

The howlett family leaves the hotel and drives off in the first limo, leaving the other two behind. But none of them were unaware that someone was watching them as the figure then followed the howlett family in an armored black hummer truck with four more hummer trucks following behind it.

Narrator: with the howlett family.

While carol was driving the limo with Lisa in shotgun, the others were doing their thing in the back. Tabby and liam were listening in rock music, clyde, ronnie anne and francisco were having a conversation, maggie was eating through ten boxes of pizza, the three loud clones were asleep and finally lincoln, lynn and luna were a conversation amongst themselves.

Lincoln: I wonder what the X-institute is gonna be like? I bet the superhero mutants there are gonna be awesome.

Lynn: we're not even close to being there yet and you're already going full nerd mode on superheroes.

Luna: hehehe... easy dudes. We're all excited about heading to the X-institute, meeting more people like us and to meet our pops.

Lincoln: yeah.

Lynn: (grins) I wonder how strong logan is?

Lincoln: you sound like you wanna take him on.

Lynn: (grins) yeah, the first thing I want to know about my real dad is how strong he is.

Luna chuckles then something out the window caught her eye, two black hummer trucks were driving at a fast pace surrounding the limo on both sides which got luna suspicious.

Luna: dudes, I think we have a problem.

Lincoln: what's going on luna?

Luna: look at the trucks outside bro, they're moving at the same pace as our limo, about two of them are surrounding us on both sides.

Lincoln and Lynn look out of the windows to see two armored trucks surrounding the right side of the limo, two others surrounding the left side and one in the back. Then the windows of the trucks rolled down as multiple rifles were revealed, aimed at the limo.

Lincoln: guys....

Lynn: GET DOWN!!!

Lynn's yell got everyone's attention as multiple gun shots were heard as bullets were flying through the limo, shattering windows. Everyone got down as the bullets were still flying except maggie, who was unaffected by the bullets due to her large weighted form as said bullets were  bouncing off of her.