Chapter 23: A fallen Utopia pt 1-Grave Tormentor's Target

Lincoln was enjoying some television to get his mind off of his encounter with former sister Lucy loud aka Grim Soldier. He was in a bad mood and needed to calm his mind.

???: Hey.

Lincoln turns to Scott Summers Aka Cyclops walking towards him.

Lincoln: Hey Scott, what's up?

Scott: Nothing much, just training with the new recruits to help them control their powers. How about you?

Lincoln: Just... trying to clear my head.

Scott: Something on your mind?

Lincoln: A lot of things, yes. I mean, you already know that my two sisters and I are Logan's... children.

Scott: Yeah. It's quite a shocker there.

Lincoln: Yeah but that's not the reason why I'm upset, I fought and captured a member of Project: Death-X, The Grim Soldier who is also my former sister Lucy.

Scott: Former Sister? I thought Luna, Lynn and Lisa were your only sisters.

Lincoln: Well you're half right, I was once in a family of Ten sisters, Luna, Lynn, Lisa included.

Scott's eyes widened in shock under his red shades.

Scott: Ten Sisters? That many?

Lincoln: Yeah, very chaotic. We had some good and bad moments but we've been together as a family, that is until...

Scott sat down next to him.

Scott: Your powers...?

Lincoln: (looks down) Yeah.

Scott: Tell me what happened. If not, it's cool.

Lincoln: No It's fine, I'll tell you everything....

Soon, Lincoln begins telling Scott the whole story about the day he got his powers, the accident with lori's phone, the former older sister beating him senseless over a dumb phone which caused him to get angry, his claws came out and he slashed Lori, while cutting off her hand resulting in the louds (sans Lynn, Lisa and Luna) calling him a monster, a freak and a mutant, wanting him gone. Scott was both shocked and angered these events, being a mutant himself, he knows what it's like to be hated because of his... gift.

Scott places a hand on lincoln's shoulder, having the white haired man look at him.

Scott: I'm sorry this happened to you. If you or the others in your family (howlett family, not louds) need anything, you can count on me, the professor and everyone here at the X-institute where you're among others with extraordinary gifts, to help embrace and control the gift you have.

Lincoln slightly smiles.

Lincoln: Thanks Scott.

Scott smiles.

Scott: No problem.

Scott gets up.

Scott: If you want to start your training, you can meet me in the training area.

Scott walks away as Lincoln begins to think and while he was, Maggie and Francisco appeared.

Francisco: Hey linc, you doing okay?

Lincoln: I'm doing okay, I'm thinking of training with Scott. He did help me calm down a bit with the Lucy situation so I think I'll go train with him.

Francisco: Nice. Mind if I join you two, I'm in the mood for some practice.

Lincoln: Sure. (Looks at Maggie) Maggie, what about you?