Chapter 35: New Mutants Pt 5: Brauner Sanchez

(Author's Note: Introducing in the New Mutants Arc is Mutant OC number 7 own by Cantthinkofonr. Credit for this OC goes to him & check out his awesome stories, Enjoy!)

******

As night fell upon the streets of New York, the camera zooms in on what looks to be a tall and large male figure in a trench coat and a large hat concealing his face walking through the streets, heading to in a nearby diner & walks in. He sits down at one of the tables & looks at the menu, a waitress approached him to see if she can take his order.

???: (bold & deep male voice) Scrambled eggs, sausage links, hash browns and hot coffee to go, please?

Waitress: Of course.

The waitress left as the man would relax and wait for his order. Looking around the place, he noticed someone entering the diner, it was the same female with the hooded jacket, who walked past the man and sat at a table not too far from him with another waitress approaching her to take her order.

The man looks away to mind his business but something about the hooded woman didn't seem right with him so he pushed that thought at the back of his mind, the waitress soon returned with his order to go in a take out container with his cup of hot coffee.

Waitress: Here ya go.

???: Thank you.

The man pulled out his wallet, taking out some cash & hands it to the waitress before taking his food and leaving, unaware that the hooded woman noticed his gaze towards her & sees him leaving the diner as she went back to waiting for her order.

******

Meanwhile at the X-institute, everyone was sound asleep for the night, a select few were awake; Beast and Lisa were tending to Xaria's adopted sister Narumi, Lucy was discussing plans with Maggie about the next base of Project Death-X to infiltrate, Lynn was doing some late night training with Selene, Mikey and Hannah and Lincoln finished the sketch designs for their own X-men attires along with some for Xaria, Hannah, Queen, Jeremy, Mikey and Selene as he gives the designs to Clyde, who teleported away to get these attires made by a friend they know back in Miami.

Once that was over and done with, Lincoln yawns as he heads to bed, laying down next to a sleeping Ronnie Anne while giving her a kiss on the cheek before slowly drifting off into sleep himself.

Tomorrow was going to be another busy.

******

Meanwhile in undisclosed location....

Dr. Penelope Victor was seen dissecting two mutants in her lab, their screams of agony getting louder by the minute which put a dark smile on the scientist's face while injecting a vial of glowing purple liquid into the two mutants, who screamed even more.

The lab door automatically slides open as someone walked in.

???: (calm & cool male voice) The boss said you needed to see me, Ms. Victor?

The scientist of Project Death-X turns around to the man that entered her lab.

Dr. Penelope Victor: Ah yes. Welcome to my lab, Chandler McCann.

The figure revealed to be Chandler McCann (A once popular & rich kid as well as Lincoln's bully) was a slightly tall, 19 year old young man with short dark red hair, fair skin with freckles, red eyes and an average athletic figure. He was wearing a black leather jacket, a dark green shirt with a gear symbol, black jeans and white sneakers with green stripes.

Dr. Penelope Victor: The master indeed has summoned you to be within my presence to inform you of your next task.

Chandler: I'm listening.