Chapter 11: The craziness is over...for now

After the adamantium procedure, the howlett siblings and ronnie anne escaped and ran into professor bolt and his clones of lincoln, luna, and lynn. Seeing that professor bolt was yammering about comparing the clones to the originals, lincoln had a plan that worked, making the clone of lynn... (A/N: Zeldafan2355 will be starring in the story as the clone of lynn)...stab the professor in the chest and splitting his skull, killing him. The howlett siblings, ronnie anne and the three clones followed maggie, who ripped the steel door in two to help them escape in the three limos with carol, francisco, liam, tabby and clyde. They left the laboratorium and never looked back.

Where are they now?

Well once afternoon came along, the howlett family and the three clones of lincoln, luna and lynn drove off to a five star hotel. The manager recognized carol being the waitress at the five star restraunt the midnight ice so he helped carol and her family get a couple of rooms on the first floor for free. In the huge suite, the howlett family and the clones of lincoln, lynn and luna were trying to relax after a crazy day.

Lincoln, lynn, luna, lisa and ronnie anne got their clothes back on and got some clothes for their clones to wear as they went to change. Francisco, clyde, liam and tabby were watching tv, carol was looking something up on her phone, maggie was eating a bunch of food ordered from room service (since they got a free pass thanks to carol)

Lincoln, luna, lynn, lisa and ronnie anne were gazing at their new metal claws.

Lincoln: so this is what adamantium is like when it's merged into our skeleton and claws?

Lynn: (eyeing her metal claws) yeah... now we're like our dad...

Luna: (eyeing her metal claws) dudes... these steel claws are rockin'...

Lisa: (eyeing her metal claws) yes...the most powerful and unbreakable metal is now infused into our skeletal system. I heard that logan barely managed to survive the procedure himself, now we just experienced what he's gone through to acquire the adamantium claws. It's a miracle that we've survived it.

Lincoln: ronnie anne, I was still wondering why you wanted to go through the adamantium procedure with us like that?

Ronnie anne: like I told you, I'm in need of an upgrade and what can be done for you and your sisters, it can be done for me and besides... (smirks as her sharp metal finger claws come out) I'm not gonna let you leave me in the dust, Lame-O.

Lincoln chuckles.

Francisco: guys! The news!

Lincoln, luna, lynn, lisa and ronnie anne turned their attention to the television and see the news about professor bolt's death. There were comments on the professor and not good ones either like, "he's a nut job", "a great scientist, tch! More like a mad scientist", "he had a brilliant mind but he was slowly going mental with trying to do the impossible", "I heard that ten students from college offered to assist the professor with his experiment but were never seen or heard from again", "my son died because of him! I'm glad he's dead, whoever killed that insane scientist, you avenged my son and every innocent that died at the hands of that maniac and you have my eternal thanks."

Next, the laboratorium of the deceased professor bolt was being torn down as a newspaper article appeared on the screen that says, "MAD SCIENTIST DEAD! WILL NOT BE MISSED!"

Lincoln: weellllll...that worked out nicely.

Luna: yeah bro.

Lynn: (laughs) ha! He's dead and hated by everyone he's ever did wrong!

Clyde: glad nobody caught us on video.

Tabby: yeah that was close.

Liam: but hey we avenged the people who died by that maniac scientist's hands.