Chapter 21: Pain, Betrayal, Agony and Hate

Lincoln stared at the Grim Soldier with shocked eyes as it was revealed to be his former sister, Lucy loud.

Lincoln: Lucy....

Lucy: (slightly deep female voice) What's the matter... a loss for words...?

The two former siblings was slowly circling each other, staring at one another.

Lincoln: Why... why are you doing this...? Why do you want to kill me so badly?!

Lucy: (snarls) Why... WHY?!?!?!

Lucy then lunges at lincoln, who went on the defensive as the supersoldier goth caught him in a grapple, slamming him against the wall.

Lucy: You're the reason why!!! You're the problem! You're the absolute monster that ruined my life! And you will pay!!

Lucy then threw lincoln across the basement into the walls.

Lincoln: Gah! Grrrrr....

Lincoln gets up as Lucy was stomping towards him with a dark frown.

Lucy: You... You're the problem... 

Lincoln: Whatta you mean I'm the problem?! I don't understand!!!

Lucy: You not only hurt lori... you were a monster, a mutant... you stole lynn, luna and lisa from us, from me!! We called the police to have them find our three siblings but they arrested us!

Lucy lunged at lincoln, who dodges her massively strong attacks.

Lincoln: Whatta you mean the cops arrested you?! For what?!

Lucy grabbed him and put Lincoln in a headlock submission.

Lucy: For harboring you, a mutant! A couple of men in black swat gear took them away, even mom and dad when they got home, I barely escaped. I was helpless to stop them from taking my family away, I was alone... no one would help me.... all this happened because of you!!

Lucy then slams Lincoln spine first on her knee repeatedly until she throws him again to the ground. Groaning, Lincoln tries to get up only for lucy to stomp on his back, keeping him down.

Lucy: I lived homeless for months on end, hiding from the authorities until I was abducted by a mysterious man who runs Project: Death-X as they made me into what am I today! Years of endless pain and agony through this experimental rebirth and evolution, I focused on one thing during those torturous events... You. Upon doing so, my hatred and darkness grew as it allowed me to survive those horrific events... making a promise that I would find you and I would kill you with my own two hands!

Lincoln: Grrrr... agghh...!

Lucy: Now... you're gonna feel firsthand of true pain that I felt a hundred times over!

Lucy stomps her foot further on lincoln's back as a massive crater formed understand him.

Lincoln: Gaaaaahhhh!!!

Lucy: (laughing sadisticly) heheheh... hehehehehahahahahahahaha!!!

Narrator: Back with Ronnie anne.

Ronnie anne was being thrown through the walls as she managed to recover herself while not losing sight of the grave tormentor.

Speaking of whom, the grave tormentor was stomping towards Ronnie anne. The Hispanic mutant growled angrily as she lunged at her, hitting a couple of claw strikes to the grave tormentor, who counters as she hits few strong hits to ronnie anne, forcing her against the walls.

Ronnie anne then looks up at the grave tormentor who's hands spread wide as a horde of ravens appeared out of nowhere and swarm the Hispanic mutant.