Chapter 34: New Mutants Pt 4: Selene Nox

(Hello there! The New Mutants Arc is on a roll! Here's mutant OC number 6, once again belonging to Lance1889! Now on with the show!)

After going back to the X-institute, Jeremy was taken to Lisa by Mikey, who helped tend to treat his injuries... which unintentionally was caused by Mikey. The two mutants met Charles Xavier, who was quite impressed with Jeremy's mental prowess & telepathic ability in mix with elements as well as mikey's physical prowess of strength & ability to adapt in a fight though he felt sorry for the duo & the price they paid & the survival they went through with these powers. Like Xaria, Hannah and Queen, Jeremy Fitz and Mikey Schmitt were welcomed into the X-institute.

Jeremy and Mikey were given a room a room next to Hannah and Queen. Jeremy surprisingly got along with Queen given some similar attributes between the two, that and they try to keep Hannah and Mikey out of trouble.

******

Meanwhile....

Lucy was walking pass the danger room, where she noticed a few students using the training facility to focus and control their powers. The super soldier goth was impressed with their progress, she was then lost in thought while walking.

Lucy: (in her mind) Sigh... just when our problems couldn't get any worse. Not only must we infiltrated the seven bases of Project Death-X to find the mutants abducted from the X-institute but more mutants are being hunted.

Lucy groans.

Lucy: (in her mind) Project Death-X will stop at nothing to fulfil their sinister ambitions to make this world their own, I know... I used to be one of them, after all. Sigh.... Great Grandma Harriet, I hope you forgive me for my wrong doings as I'll do what I can to make up for it. I've seen enough of their twisted vision and I won't let it become a reality, it's too much darkness.... even for me-

Lucy bumped into someone, snapping her out of her thoughts.

???: Hey, watch it.

Lucy looks ahead to find Maggie, who has an annoyed look on her face in her path while Carol, Clone Luna and Clone Lynn were beside her.

Lucy: Sigh... sorry, have a lot on the mind.

Maggie: (glares) Whatever, just watch where you're going next time.

The super soldier goth glares at the 500 pound blob emo.

Lucy: (glares) I already apologize for bumping into you, I don't need your sheer attitude.

Clone Luna: Dudes, let's not fight.

Maggie: You got a problem with my attitude, Gothic Hulk Reject? On second thought, another question is why are you still here?

Lucy: (low snarl) And what's that supposed to mean?

Maggie: (glares) What I mean is why are you still here after everything you've done to your three sisters and brother, to the rest of us? Trying to kill us or send us packing to your Project Death-X lackies you were so buddy buddy with, I don't trust you as far as I can throw you...

Lucy: You don't have to trust me, I'm doing all I can to make up for what I've done & to stop the organization I was once a part of.

Maggie: Once a part of? Or still is?

Clone Lynn: Guys, Guys, Guys! Calm down!

Lucy: (anger lingering in her calm tone) And what are you insinuating? That I would squander my last chance of redemption to betray you all & get back on the twisted organization's good side?