Chapter 8: Trip to New York

Morning has risen over the howlett house as we cut to lynn and francisco's room where we see lynn, who is wearing a white tank top and red sports shorts was sleeping on top of a sleeping francisco, was wearing a black tank top and gray sweat pants.

The clock beeped as lynn then opened her tired eyes while groaning in annoyance, looks at the clock. It was 8:30am.

Lynn's eyes then shot wide open as she got up off francisco and grabs him by the shirt, shaking him awake.

Lynn: fran! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Francisco: (stuttering) I-I'm a-awake n-now s-so s-stop s-shaking m-me!

Lynn: (stops shaking francisco) sorry but it's 8:30! We have to be up and ready so we don't miss our flight to New York!

Francisco: isn't that at 9:30?

Lynn: yeah but still we need to get up and get ready quickly, now let's hit the bathroom before the others get there first!

Francisco: okay, okay lynn.

Lynn and francisco come out of their room and went to the bathroom, luckily there was no line. The sports couple begin to wash their faces, brushed their teeth quickly and heck, they took a shower together for a few minutes. Once done, lynn and francisco dried off, put on their casual clothes and came out of the bathroom.

The sports couple noticed one of the room door open and out comes luna in her black long thigh length, sleeveless night shirt. the twenty three year old rocker turned her head to look at lynn and francisco with a tired smile.

Luna: hey dudes...good morning.

Lynn: morning luna.

Francisco: you about to get ready too?

Luna: (confused) huh?

Francisco: you know what today is right?

Luna: friday?

Francisco: yes and the day we're heading to new york to the X-institute for you, lynn and lincoln to meet your real father.

Luna's tired eyes then shot wide open.

Luna: OH CRAP!

Luna wasted no time in running past lynn and francisco and heading to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Francisco: guess she's fully awake now.

Lynn: (laughs) I guess that party we had really got to her.

Francisco: well should we go wake up the others?

Lynn: yep.

Lynn then breathes in and yells as loud as she could.

Lynn: ALRIGHT EVERYONE UP AND OUT OF YOUR ROOMS NOW! WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH AND WE NEED TO BE READY, ANYONE WHO IS NOT OUT OF THEIR ROOMS IN TEN SECONDS I WILL USE FORCE TO WAKE YOU UP NOW EVERYONE UP AND AT 'EM!!

Room doors begin to open as lincoln, ronnie anne, clyde, lisa, tabby and liam came out in pjs, looking tired.

Lynn: (smirks) good you're finally awake.

Ronnie anne: (growls) only because you straight up yelled, waking everyone up.

Lynn: well it was either that, the water hose or dragging you out of bed. Anyway, everyone get dressed, get all packed up and ready to go. We have to be the first ones to catch the flight to new york.

Lynn heads downstairs with francisco following behind her while the others got in line for the bathroom as luna was in there, getting ready.

Narrator: fourteen minutes later.