Chapter 3: Leaving royal woods part 2

As lincoln, lynn, luna, lisa and ronnie anne were walking through the foggy night of downtown royal woods, lincoln, lynn, luna and ronnie anne got the strangest feeling that they were being followed.

Lisa: is there a problem siblings?

Lincoln: (sniffs the air; narrowing his eyes) do you guys sense that?

Lynn: (narrowing her eyes; sniffs the air) yeah.

Luna: (narrowing her eyes; sniffs the air) I smell someone following us dudes.

Ronnie anne: (narrowing her eyes; sniffs the air) I smell them too...(growls) and they're getting closer.

Lynn's bone claws came out as she ran towards the figure following them and tackles the person. Pinning him down, lynn raised her clawed fist up to attack when suddenly...

???: wait! Please don't lynn, it's me!

Lynn retraced her claws as she got a good look at the figure and gasped as the figure was revealed to be her boyfriend, francisco.

Lynn: francisco?

Francisco: (slightly smiles) nice to see you too lynn now could you get off me please?

Lynn gets off francisco and helps her boyfriend up.

Lynn: what are you doing following us?

Francisco: I've decided to leave royal woods with you guys.

Lynn: (frowns) b-but you saw me with bone claws coming out of my fists and I almost would of slashed you if I didn't see you clearly through the fog. Aren't you freaked out that your girlfriend is a mutant? A FREAK?!

Francisco: (slighty smiles) lynn...I love you. It doesn't matter if you're a human or not, you're my girlfriend and I would never think any less of you or abandon you.

Lynn: (smiles sweetly) aaaawwww...

Lynn hugs francisco and gives him a kiss on the cheek, making both of them blush as they broke the hug.

Francisco: and besides I think the bone claws are cool...it makes you more of a strong, athletic badass...

Lynn: (smirks proudly) you're damn right they do. (Flexes her arm muscles with her bone claws out)

Lincoln: hey lynn!

Lynn turns around to find lincoln, luna, lisa and ronnie anne standing behind her.

Luna: (smirks) I see you're flexing for your boyfriend. Care to introduce us?

Seeing as there's no faking it, lynn gave in and introduced francisco to the group.

Lynn: francisco this is my brother lincoln, my older sister luna, my youngest sister lisa, and lincoln's girlfriend ronnie anne. Everyone this is my boyfriend francisco. (Blushing)

Lincoln: (smiles) hello.

Luna: (smiles) nice to meet the boy who stole my lil sis heart.

Francisco blushes at luna's comment.

Lisa: it is a pleasure to meet you.

Ronnie anne: ditto.

Lynn: and like me, they're all mutants, expect lisa.

Francisco: (smiles) cool! That makes five of us!

The group's eyes widened at francisco's remark.

Lynn: five? Francisco are you...

Francisco: yes lynn...you see I also has a secret.

Francisco's eyes became pure white as his skin started to turn from his natural tan color to silvery metal. Lynn and the others gasped in surprise at francisco's shiny metal form.