Chapter 5: 9 years later...Part 1: Bios

It's been a long time since lincoln, lynn, luna, lisa, ronnie anne, francisco, clyde, maggie, carol, liam and tabby disappeared from royal woods.

The cops looked everywhere for them but they were never found.

Where are they now? What are their lives like? Well...I think it's time you've begun...

Narrator: the group of mutants have been very busy these nine years. Finding a place to live, school, jobs, furniture, food, water, transportation to get around, bills to pay, electricity and clothes. Those tasks were not easy for them to complete....

But they did it.

Narrator: so far things have been going a lot better than expected for the group, it was all hard and torture at first but they got it together and managed to live a good life as a family, living in Miami, Florida. I shall list the group's bios from oldest to youngest.

Carol pingrey, Age: 25

Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue earrings and light blue eye shadow. Has a graceful matured figure, wears a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white shoes.

Bio: Being the oldest of the group, carol has been taking care of the major tasks, including taking care of youngest of the family alongside luna, the second oldest of the group. So basically, carol's been like the motherly big sister of the group. Graduated from high school, carol takes online classes for college and works as a waitress at a five star restraunt known as the Midnight Ice. Carol has mastered the control of her ice powers, uses them only for emergencies, sometimes when it's hot out and for a bit of fun. She deeply cares for the others and will do everything in her power to protect them.

Luna howlett, Age: 23

Appearance: short brown hair with purple highlights in a side and back shaved hairstyle, purple eyeshadow, freckles on her face cheeks, paperclip earrings, a choker around her neck and black wristbands. Luna has developed a hourglass figure and a slightly muscular physique, especially in the hips and thighs with a huge bottom to match. She wears a tattered black shirt with a purple skull on it, pale purple jeans with a white belt and purple rockstar boots.

Bio: The second oldest of the group and the loudest, nonstop partying, the free-spirited rockstar of the family, luna's been doing well. Like carol, luna's been taking online classes for college as well and taking care of the family. She also works at the music store known as Rockin' Eclipse along with her friend tabby. She loves to jam 24/7 and have a rockin' time with her friends and siblings, especially with her little brother lincoln. She is lincoln's guardian and the closest sister to him, sometimes she would find lincoln having nightmares about what he did to lori and the others  haunting him for it, luna would worry for her lil bro and either softly sing him to sleep or stay with her lil bro to keep him company. She would also train with lincoln, lisa and lynn on using their bone claws and thanks to lisa, she along with lincoln, lynn and even lisa had their last names legally changed from loud to howlett. And like lincoln and lynn, luna hopes to find and meet her real father.

Lynn howlett, Age: 21

Appearance: dark brown hair in a downward ponytail and freckles on her face cheeks. She has an athletic combination of a muscular and feminine physique. Wears a sleeveless black hoodie with a red number one on the right side, a black tank top, slim black sports pants with a one red side stripe and a number one on the right side of the leg and black and red shoes.

Bio: Being tied with maggie and francisco on being the third oldest of the group, lynn was still the energetic and all time sports winning athlete of the family. Like lincoln and luna, lynn also agreed to have lisa legally change her last name to howlett as she was still enraged by her former mother for hiding the truth behind her back, whether rita knew or not, lynn didn't care, she, like her three siblings were no longer louds. Lynn's been doing a lot of heavy lifting around their new home and getting a good workout in. Graduating school, thanks to lisa's tutorings, lynn now works as a coach at a community gym center along with her boyfriend, francisco. Whenever she's not busy, lynn either spars with lincoln, hangs out with her friends and siblings or has some alone time with francisco. She and luna have been training lincoln and lisa to use their new powers and to defend themselves in case they're being picked on, lynn promises that if anyone insults or beats on her siblings, lynn would beat them...very brutally. Though enjoying her new life with her friends, boyfriend and siblings, lynn hopes that she will find and meet her real father.