♡ chapter 13 ♡

"and the incident repeated again for the whole two weeks! I swear! Please believe me Mr Jeon, I hope that you will understand my situation even though it does sound weird and fake"
Hoseok said while faking a pout to his friend who was sighing in tiredness.

"okay I believe you, just leave already"
Jungkook rubbed his face and waving his hand, trying to shoo his secretary away out of his huge office room.

Then the secretary left while hanging his head low, afraid that he might probably upsetting the CEO. With a soft click sound coming from the door, Jungkook sighed heavily and trying to relax all the muscles his body.

His eyes once again landed on the clear glass container full of the candies, the images of the short blonde omega smiling at him every morning without thinking to give up. A light chuckles came from the alpha before he took the container and observe them close.

"yah, how can you wake up so early during your vocation day Park Jimin ah?! You should have the same spirit to attend your classes as well!"

The door slammed shut while Jimin trying to rearrange his unstable breath. He never thought his father will stay at home at this hour and Jimin swore he almost throw the expensive vase in the living room when he heard a male voice inside the house.

"why appa doesn't go to office yet? ah, I'm too exhausted"
The omega mumbled before he climbed up his king size bed and get under the cover comfortably.

He had been thinking a lot to come out with some ideas to block Jeon Jungkook's secretary everyday. The omega worried over nothing when he thought about having a pair of dark circles under his eyes when he was totally fine with his baby face scrunched in pure innocence.

"i need to look perfect in front of Jeon Jungkook and i will make sure that"
Jimin mumbled as he curled himself under the soft cover when his eyes suddenly felt heavy.

He was not planning to sleep but he already dozed off to his dream land without putting on his alarm. The omega planned to go out once again but he will probably take hours to finally wake up from the nap.

The soft footsteps can be heard as the alpha had entered the Japanese restaurant where his father asked him to come. Jungkook has no idea why his father suddenly invited him to lunch together once again when they already met last Monday.

The alpha shook the thought away as he entered the VVIP room booked by his father after straighten his suit to make himself look more presentable.

"appa, I'm here"
Jungkook spoke while he closed the sliding door behind him.

"Jungkook ah, I'm glad you could make your time to come here! Here is the daughter of Yoon family!"
Mr Jeon said in his usually friendly tone.

"nice to meet you, I'm Minjoo"
The female spoke sweetly with a huge smile attached on her red lips.

The younger alpha began to feel regret coming here in the first place. He should know his father trick to make him marry someone at the age of his twenty five. This was not the first time and he knows very well to handle when things become like this. Jungkook has his own tricks as well, just like his father.

"Jeon Jungkook oppa, did you not liking my presence here??"
The omega spoke in a sad tone, her red lips formed a pout.

"No, he's not Yoon Minjoo ah, my son obviously stressed with his paper work at his office, believe me"
Mr Jeon said before Jungkook could open his mouth.

The tension inside the car was too thick until Jung Hoseok felt like jumping out the window instead of letting the suffocating feel to eat him alive. He was focusing on the road while his two hands gripped on the steering wheel.

"You just told me to come and have lunch so that's what i exactly did"
Jungkook massaged his forehead after replied to his father who didn't stop babbling about him being rude during the lunch with the daughter of Yoon.

"You should at least speak with her! That's impossible to make someone to like you and you will end up being single forever without marrying an omega!"

His father seems have a long speech to entertain his only son who was stubborn to listen to him. The old man just worrying about him but the young alpha does not even care about himself.

"oh luna, when will you bring an omega home when you always going out with beta? Quit that behavior of yours!"
Mr Jeon raised his voice and caused Jungkook to distance the phone away from his ear.

"appa i told you i don't have any intentions to meet any omega-"

"cut that bullshit jeon!! you know alphas and omegas are supposed-"

Jungkook groaned before he cut off the call and throw his branded phone on the seat next to him. Hoseok in the driver seat was gulping his lump in hesitation since he knows Jeon Jungkook very well and by judging from his look, the secretary was sure the CEO could kill anyone using his bare hands.

"Hoseok hyung ah, stop the car"
The alpha ordered causing his secretary to flich on his seat at the front.

"s-sure but why Jungkook ah?"
He asked the younger with a pair of raised eyebrows.

"something attracted my attention"
Jungkook mumbled as he immediately get out of the car when Hoseok managed to stop his car at the side way.

The secretary only watched Jeon Jungkook walked with fast motion as if he was trying to chase someone but then he just shrugged. A smile plastered on his face when his eyes focused on the radio inside the car.

"Mr Jeon will take a while right?"
He asked to himself before he blasted his favorite song on the radio loud and vibing along the music.

_***_

sorry for any mistakes on this chapter!

please follow me (´∀`)♡

don't forget to vote!

thoughts?

thank you!