♡ chapter 16 ♡

The bathroom was filled with steamed that came from the hot shower. Jungkook was alone there as he was jerking off himself, he tried to not grunt too loud and finally he came with low hiss under the hot shower. The alpha was panting while he leans his back against the glass wall to calm down his wild mind from thinking about other dirty stuff that will cause him turn on again

"What the fuck am I doing?"
Jungkook facepalmed himself.

He had get out of the shower with the water dripping from his toned body while he was drying his hair with the clean towel provided inside the bathroom. Jungkook then caught a small bulge under the duvet cover as he walks closer and noticed that Jimin's head was peeking out as his blonde soft hair spread on the pillow.

The alpha does not saying anything as he just approached the omega and pulled the blanket down enough to exposed his swollen and red face from crying earlier while the omega was sleeping in pure tiredness.

"yah, you little dumb kid loves to cry a lot and now your eyes already swollen"
Jungkook said as he tucked the strings of hair to the back so that he could look at Jimin's sleeping feature longer.

Back to a few hours before, sniffing sound can be heard inside the room where Jimin was refusing to get off the alpha who tried to pick him up off his lap. The omega whined and poked Jungkook that tried to move him.

"it's hurts so bad-"

"that's why i need to take it out and you won't even let me to pick you up from my lap so that I can put you on the bed"
Jungkook cut him off while he massaged his forehead.

"No!! If you take it out it will be the end a-and I will not able to m-meet Jungkookie ever again after this!"
Jimin mumbled as he burst into sobs.

The alpha was feeling lifeless as he throw his head to the back, fighting the urge to slam inside the crying omega that was turning him on even more when he accidentally wriggle on his lap. Never once in his life, he hold back himself from fucking his sex partner who was obviously forcing himself on him.

Jimin was shaking on top of him, the painful session down his lower body can not be described since the stretch was too much for the omega. Jungkook somehow felt regret to force him into this kind of thing as he sighed and brought his hand up to brush the hair off Jimin's flushed face.

"okay, i didn't think straight earlier and this is not the good way so let's end this so that we can talk about-"

"no! I w-will not giving up! I won't fail because I can't live without Jungkookie!"
Jimin barked stubbornly as he flopped himself on top of Jungkook's hard chest.

The movement had caused friction between them and Jungkook was holding himself from growl at the tight grip around his length. Jimin continued to sob while he buried his face into his plams, feeling too shy to look at the dominant alpha laying under him. The alpha had push his head backwards with a soft sigh, his right hand was resting on the omega's head while he lightly caressing his blonde soft hair.

"Jeon Jungkook, y-you're meanie!! because of you m-my hormones becomes unstable so I will n-never know when my next heat will come!"
Jimin sniffed but Jungkook was furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"you will never understand how scary it is when you have no idea when the heat will come because you are an alpha, it's dangerous!! Jeon Jungkook hyung ah, you need to take responsibility on-"

"what are you talking about? What responsibility you mean?"
The alpha asked while he swished his head forward to look at Jimin properly.

Jimim choked on his own saliva when he just realized that he had blabbed nonsense again before he buried his face deeper onto Jungkook's chest who does not seems bothered by his action. He noticed that the alpha was not tensed under him as he assumed that Jungkook must be calm right now and it's a good timing to tell him the truth.

"I-i need to keep meeting dominant alpha so that i c-could get their pheromones"
Jimin said before he slightly regret it.

"i mean, why me among all of the dominant alphas out there?"
Jungkook asked, his voice sounded calm and gentle to Jimin.

"This happened because your pheromones in the first place! Doctors too said you are the best solution since I don't want any other alphas instead of you Jeon Jungkook ssi and you need to help me to survive!"
The omega said with his cheek squeezed against the hard chest.

When he heard no response coming from the alpha, he raised his head slowly to meet with Jeon Jungkook's blank face as if he was trying to figure out what Jimin just said a few seconds ago. The omega bites his lower lip while his cheeks were decorated with pink shade.

Jungkook watched the sleeping omega under the duvet cover with his mouth slightly parted open. His long slender fingers were playing through the omega's fluffy hair sending tickling feeling from his tippy fingers.

"omegas.. and dominant alphas... well, until your condition had became stable maybe i could think of you as one of my sex partners since I'm getting bored with the recent one lately"
Jungkook mumbled before he suddenly let out a low chuckle.

"how can i forgot that you are the youngest son of Park? I could ask him for something in return later for helping you with your health and omega issues, yeah sounds like a great idea for me"
The alpha continued running his fingers through the blonde hair since he could not found himself stopping for repeating his action.

_***_

i forgot to update, omg

I'm sorry but please follow me!

thoughts??

thank you!