♡ chapter 61 ♡

A/n: uhm—

Muffled cries can be heard echoing the soundproof hotel room as Jungkook was aggressively ramming into the omega until he banged the bed against the wall every time the male trusting his hip forward.

The mentioned omega was back facing him as he used to be on fours position but his arms were not strong enough to support his upper body for a long time. A surprised moan escaped from his mouth while his sinful plump lips parted to suck enough oxygen into his burning lungs.

"Bingo" Jungkook smirked before he kept on hitting the same spot only to cause the omega to cry louder.

"J-Jung— Jungkook ah!" Jimin screamed incoherently against the soft pillow that was covering his face.

The harsh trust became sloppy by each passing seconds and stopped without warning and Jimin could not help but to whine at the sudden pause. He even got the audacity to shake his perky round ass in front of the alpha to gain his attention one more without knowing the fact that Jungkook was already looking at him.

A sinful gasped escaped from his mouth when he felt the throbbing member inside him was getting bigger as Jimin slammed his face onto the pillow for the tenth times.

"This won't do" Jungkook said softly while shaking his head from side to side, enough to gain Jimin's attention.

When he was about to turn his head to look at the taller male, a sharp gasp escaped from his mouth as he was being flipped from behind. Now both of them are facing each other while breathing heavily.

"Kookie, w-why?" Jimin asked breathlessly.

Jungkook only leaned in to leave a gently peck on his forehead and stared lovingly into his pupils.

"Wanna look at you, my beautiful omega"

Jimin could feel blood rushed to his face making the poor omega to feel hot and bothered. He whined as he circled his arms around Jungkook's neck and nibbling on his thin lips teasingly with his plumper one.

Jungkook got aroused with the sight as he accidentally released his thick pheromones in the air and triggering the poor omega who was laying underneath him.

Jimin cried as he buried his face into Jungkook's crooked neck to distract himself by sucking on the exposed skin, leaving fresh hickeys forming proudly.

"I'm sorry if this is too much but I could not help it" The alpha apologised before he shared a long kiss with Jimin.

Tears had blurred his sight as Jimin found himself panting on the huge bed, he could feel his throbbing member laying on his stomach helplessly.

He was too close to come and he swore he could even coming just by a couple of more trust from the alpha.

A scream bounced off the walls in the room as Jungkook hit the same spot repeatedly, in the same time punching the air off the omega and leaving him breathless.

Jimin moaned loudly in pleasure and his fingers began to tremble because of the increase of his sensitivity.

The alpha surely had fucked him hard enough to make him to see stars. The omega writhing on the bed as he catches his breath in the same time, feeling the alpha pressing his built abdomen over Jimin's delicate back.

"So fucking good." The only words that escaped from Jungkook before he lets his thrust pick up pace, jostling Jimin against the soft mattress underneath, toned hips slapping against the plumpness of his ass with no mercy.

Jimin can only muffled his cries and wailed to prevent distracting the alpha, Jungkook will probably get worried if he became too vocal during their intercourse session.

The heat inside his gut increased a lot that he ever expect, feeling the inside of his stomach stirred repeatedly until his joints snapped, his eyes unexpectedly rolling back as he cums with Jungkook's dick still pounding him, struggling to move from how tight Jimin sucked him in.

"You cum so well, Jimin ah." His teeth bite into Jimin's shoulder, making the younger whimper weakly.

"Wanna see you do it over and over again."

Jungkook seems to really mean the words because by the way he keeps on moving inside of the omega, it's pretty clear he's not going to be satisfied until he pulls more orgasms out of the whimpering omega from his embrace.

Jimin sobbed out in oversensitivity, his knuckles had turned white due since he gripped on the bedsheet just like his life depends on it. He never felt himself burning like this before, not even when he was having his first heat since he could not remember anything after taking his suppressant and the medicine had put him to sleep.

"Jungkook! f-fuck! It's getting—"

A loud muffled scream came from the omega as he cupped his messy face with his palms, feeling the unnatural stretch in his hole for the first time.

"I'm s-scared" Jimin cried as his body spasm once again.

Upon hearing the confession Jungkook changed his momentum. Now he is fucking the daylight out of the poor omega hard but not as fast as earlier.

He leaned down to plant a lot of butterfly kisses on the omega as he began to chase his own release. He noticed the way a pair of Jimin's slender legs were trembling as they were placed over his shoulder.

Jimin does not lying when he said that he was scared.

"Gonna knot you, do you want to take my knot?" Jungkook whispered dangerously slow to his left ear.

When knot was being mentioned, Jimin felt his stomach churned but in a good way and caused his face to turn into a darker shade of red. The omega found himself nodding without hesitation as if he was not the same person crying like was being eaten by a predator.

"b-breed me" Jimin whispered in hushed voice.

Not taking more than ten minutes later, the omega arched his body forward blissfully with a scream escaped from his mouth, his dainty toes were curled and he could even scratch his foot with his nails before the familiar white strings landed on his stomach.

Some of the thick liquid dripped down his waist while Jungkook brought his arms to wrap them around Jimin's upper back, he brought the omega close to his stomach prior to trust his hip real hard until he earned a painful moan from the smaller male in between his arms.

The omega who got no idea what was happening to him felt oxygen was being knocked out of his lungs for the second time. He felt the stretch was making his bottom to burn in pure discomfort. This had caused the poor omega to breath with his mouth before his beautiful crescent eyes landed on Jungkook who was already staring at him.

Warm liquid filled into him as Jimin tightened his grip on Jungkook's shoulders, not minding the fact just in case he will leave some bruises there with his nails.

"I love you so much"

A/n: guess my zodiac ;)