♡ chapter 58 ♡

^follow my second account hyunjinhowt

Jimin already recovered from his fever but the omega can be found sleeping with mouth parted open after he took his last dosage of medicine earlier. A pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around his waist from his back as Jungkook sniffed his hair in satisfaction.

He glanced over the clock hanging on the wall, sighed when he noticed that he took half an hour napping with Jimin. Silent shuffling sound came from his as he tried to not wake the sleeping beauty up.

"what's his name again? yuni?" He mumbled to himself and reach out for his phone from the nightstand table.

The alpha was busy scrolling his messages until he found the unknown number that he believes it does belongs to the guy that he found Jimin was fighting with a few days ago. Jungkook made sure to secure Jimin with pillows around him to prevent him from falling before he went to the living room, to give him a call.

"It's still fucking morning!"

Jungkook distanced his ear from the phone as he rolled his eyes. Now he knows that this guy is not a morning person. The alpha cleared his throat, pretending to not hear the low curses from the other male.

"yah, it's me"

Yoongi in the other hand was furrowed his eyebrows together in curiosity, peeking over the phone screen to read the caller name before he snickered in sarcasm, placing his phone near his ear once again.

"of course it's you"

"let's meet somewhere, I'll send you the location"
Jungkook said while keeping his eyes to the bedroom door where he left Jimin sleeping alone there.

"wait- do you mean, right now?" Yoongi asked in pure disbelief but then Jungkook ended the call just like that, earning a few more curses from him.

"such an asshole" He added before he left the bed.

Jungkook glanced over Jimin after he ended the call, he thought that the omega will not wake up any sooner because of he is a heavy sleeper and with the help of the medicine from earlier. He went closer to the bed and left a long peck on Jimin's forehead before he left.

"don't worry, i just arrived" Jungkook said in sarcasm when he noticed Yoongi approached him.

"oh really? I'm glad"

The other alpha rolled his eyes before he sits up straight on his chair and placed both of his elbows on the table surface. He squinted his eyes to scan Yoongi's feature before he raised his eyebrows at him.

"you look familiar- i mean have we met before?"

"now i finally realised you're kookie that Jimin always mentioned about, you're the Jeon huh?" Yoongi chuckled in amusement as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Jungkook could not help but to smirk, somehow feeling proud when he heard about Jimin always mentioned him to his other friends. He had decided to shower the omega with lots of love when he reached home.

"I'm Min Yoongi by the way"

His eyes widen in surprise, finally noticing the familiar alpha when he removed his cap. Yoongi just chuckled and leaned his back against his back rest of the seat.

"don't you suppose to lead your father's company?" Jungkook asked when he just recognised the only child of Min family back in Korea.

"let's say this is my punishment since i often sleep in office so my father send me off to continue study"

Jungkook just hummed, eyes observing the other alpha's facial expression before he took a deep breath. He has been thinking to ask him a question for a while a he thought maybe this is a suitable time for him.

"what's your relationship with Jimin?" He asked with raised eyebrows, eyes were sharp to observe Yoongi.

The other male just tilted his head in confusion, the sudden question had caused him to flash a disgusted look towards Jungkook. He then shook his head in denied way but Jungkook could not trust him that easily.

"what the fuck you're talking about Jeon? i only see him as my friend or close friend to be specific, no way in hell I'll catch feelings for him, he's such a pain in the ass"
Yoongi shook his head again in pure denial.

The other male knitted his eyebrows together before he crossed his long arms over his chest. Began to have a minor trust issues with this dark brown haired alpha who is probably older or at the same age as him.

"how can i trust you Min Yoongi ssi?"

He just sighed before he took his phone out from his pocket, the alpha did not care to show his phone to Jungkook, showing all the pictures taken by Kim Taehyung himself when they go out together.

"what-"

"hold up, for better explanation"
Yoongi cut him off and show his chat with Jimin.

Jungkook just scanned the phone screen as he read the text real quick, finally understood what the other male tried to tell him at this moment. His muscles now began to unclench by themselves and caused the alpha to feel a lot relaxed than before.

"so you like Jimin's best friend, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked as he noticed the way Jimin spamming cursing words to Yoongi when he tried to make Jimin assure Taehyung to talk to him or even text him first.

"hopeless romantic" Jungkook spoke with soft laughter.

"shut up, you and your whiny fiancé are just same"
Yoongi rolled his eyes at him.

Then, Jungkook checked the time before he turned his attention back to Yoongi. The alpha was already look at him with raised eyebrows as if he was curious with the way Jungkook was looking at him.

"I guess I need to go, Jimin will probably wake up"
Jungkook reasoned as he checked his notification.

"wait a minute Jeon, don't you think your scent kinda strong at the moment?" The other male asked when he noticed the sudden change of pheromones in the air.

"It's always strong if I'm not mistaken"

"stupid, are you gonna having your rut soon?"
Yoongi snapped with furrowed eyebrows.