♡ chapter 55 ♡

h-hi everyone..

"Min Yoongi, what the fuck?!"

A high pitched voice had caused the poor alpha to grunt in annoyance, he was having a good sleep but a sudden phone call had ruined everything. Yoongi rubbed the sleepiness off his eyes before he hummed in response, not knowing the reason of why the omega being so pissed early in the morning.

"where is my kookie?! h-he left me!"
Jimin reported before loud sobs can be heard.

Yoongi blinked his eyes a couple of times before he changed his position to sit on his bed, his hair was disheveled and his lips forming a small pout.

"what do you mean? that dick left you?"

Instead of answering to his question, Jimin only crying in the other side. He could not help but to feel upset when the alpha was no where to be seen in his apartment when he woke up awhile ago.

"fuck, taehyung gonna kill me"
Yoongi muttered before he rushed to bathroom.

"yah Jimin ah, don't go anywhere"
He said quickly before end the call.

Meanwhile Jimin tried to dial Jungkook's number over and over again. He was getting tired of listening to the voice of the operator as he stopped his action.

The omega was afraid just in case Jungkook might get annoyed with him keep on calling his number. He could not help but to feel anxious as he put his phone away, sniffing under the blanket silently.

"dumbass, open the door!"

"what are you doing here?!"
Jimin snapped after he ran to open the door.

Yoongi looked at him dumbfounded, both of his arms fall to each of his sides. He shamelessly peeking inside the apartment with a frown on his face before he returned his attention to Jimin.

"you look alright, nothing happened?"

Jimin tilted his head aside in confusion. He could not tell what the alpha was saying just now.

"fuck you, I thought you guys fought before that dickhead left you! I swear I never get this mad!"
Yoongi complained with pouted lips.

"n-no! we aren't fought.."
Jimin said without making eye contact.

"then why you called me earlier?!"
The alpha crossed his arms over his chest.

"I just want to ask you in case you saw him- oh! or maybe you stole him from me while i sleeping?!"
Jimin widened his eyes in surprise.

A loud groan came from Yoongi as he sighed for the tenth time, he almost fed up being Park Jimin's friend because of this. The alpha ran his long fingers through his hair before he took a deep breath.

"dumbass listen, maybe he returned to korea-"

"no way! he just arrive yesterday!"
Jimin cut him off which had caused the poor alpha to get even more frustrated.

"he's a businessman! billionaire to be specific so he must have urgent meeting or work to be done!"

Yoongi tried to explain without being disturbed by the omega before he noticed Jimin lowered his gaze to look over the floor. His plump lips wobbled as soft sniff escaped from the poor omega.

"h-he didn't say goodbye"
Jimin cried once again.

"if he promised to take care of you then he'll return"
Yoongi assure with rubbing his nape.

He was not really good at comforting people but at least he tried. Jimin's ears perked up at his words before the omega made eye contact with him.

"go to sleep or something, I'll get going"
The alpha added before he turned around.

"but i don't have breakfast yet!"
Jimin tugged on his sleeve.

Yoongi peeked over his shoulder and look at him with raised eyebrows. After awhile, he finally noticed that the omega still wearing his yellow and white stripes pajamas with his obvious bed hair.

"I'm not your assistance!"

"i will get ready real quick! wait here!"
Jimin said rather quickly and shut the door.

The alpha waited outside of the apartment while leaning his back against the wall for past few minutes. He kept on checking the time as some curses escaped from his mouth again.

"I will get ready real quick my ass"
Yoongi tried to intimidate Jimin's high pitched voice and rolled his eyes.

He sighed as he scrolled down his media social to get rid of his boredom. Then he saw a familiar omega on his homepage before he chewed on his bottom lip, tried to not smile so wide at this moment.

The alpha cleared his throat as he casually liked the picture and tapped on the profile photo which had lead him to the owner's account. He noticed a couple of more photos were being uploaded before so he just double tapped on the screen a few times.

"taehyungie is so beautiful, he's cute too"
Yoongi muttered to himself while looking at the pictures as he formed a gummy smile.

"taehyungie what?"

A sudden voice had caused the poor alpha to flinch, turned around with a pair of wide eyes looking at Jimin who was wearing dark blue shirt and white pants. He even styled his hair like usual.

"I said i want to drink some tea"
Yoongi said with different voice tone.

Jimin raised his eyebrows, he was pretty sure that the alpha just mentioned Taehyung's name.

"alright, move your big ass and let's go"
He said and lead Yoongi to a lift.

"hey, aren't you sick?"
Yoongi asked after both of them settled into his car.

"watch your mouth, I'm strong enough"
Jimin rolled his eyes with small huff.

"yeah the strong Jimin who didn't shed any tears when his man left him while he slept like a log"
The alpha rolled his eyes as well.

However not taking more than five minutes later, a familiar sniffing sound can be heard as Yoongi peeked over his side to look at Jimin.

Just like expected, the omega cried again when Jungkook was being mentioned in this case. Yoongi could not help but to take a deep breath, somehow asking himself either he was about to hang out with a normal friend or taking care of a child.

_***_

In case i forgot to update *again* , please message me because i really forgot about this book 😭

don't forget to vote, thank you!