♡ chapter 34 ♡

Jimin slumped his body on the couch as he just finish drying his fluffy hair after the shower. The omega was planning to watch some random shows on the television but not when his phone vibrated on the table.

Many issues was playing on his mind when he thought it was Jeon Jungkook who was sending him a message that was enough to cause his heart to beat faster. Jimin almost believes that he might have heart problem when it comes to Jeon Jungkook.

"I really should set another notification ringtone for Jungkook"
Jimin mumbled in disappointment when he saw the text that came from the same girl he hired to do the background check of alpha.

Without any more complain, he downloaded the file she send in their personal message and looking through the information. It was long written information until reached almost ten pages but Jimin will not refusing when it comes to Jeon Jungkook.

He kept reading until at he saw a cctv recorded video about the incident in front of the room.

"I wonder how can she got this? It must be one of the genius-hacker thingy "
He mumbled to himself.

Park Jimin was confused so he tapped on the recording and show everything happened, from the way Jungkook began to look for his so boyfriend at downstairs until the alpha found him cheating with Chanhee. Jimin had grew mad and he would like to kick Chanhee on the balls for free right now.

The omega muttered curse under his breath as he read the information again on his phone until he felt someone hold two handful of his hair and tucked on them, earning a loud 'fuck' from Jimin who was surprised by the contact.

"f-fuck? isn't it too harsh to say to your own brother Jimin ah?"
Namjoon asked pouting but Jimin pouted even more.

"you pulled my hair hyung ah!! you will probably make me go bald if you put some more pressure on my.."
Jimin trailed as his eyes focused on his brother's fingers.

"hyung that's my hair?! what the- yahh!! you must take responsibility!!"
The omega scolded Namjoon who was looking at the blonde hair stuck between his fingers in disbelief.

He was about to say something but Jimin cut him off while whining and stomping his feet on the ground. Their father will probably arrive home in any minutes so if their father caught them like this, he will get punished.

Jimin knows that his brother was not mean to pull his hair out like that but it still does not change the fact he could feel the stinging sensation on his scalp. Not like he mad at his brother, he already knows that his brother is a God of destruction since they were kids, please do not count how many cars and blocks he had broke while playing with his baby brother at their backyard.

"J-jimin, my baby brother please don't make hyung suffering like this"
Namjoon said as he patted Jimin on his shoulder, trying to be careful so that he won't leave any bruises or hand print.

"it's hurt hyung ah"
The younger said pouting while he rubbed his head.

"okay let's have a deal, I will go to Japan for business trip this Friday so would you like something? I will buy for you"
Namjoon suggested but Jimin aggressively shook his head.

"no there's nothing can- wait, you said you will go to Japan this Friday?? then how about your invitation?"

"well, I'm not going there, it's not like something interesting will happen"
Namjoon said shrugging.

The whiny Jimin had gone silent. He was thinking about something and this had caused Namjoon to feel nervous. He thought Jimin would like some glass vases or something fragile that will not stay with him for one hour.

"hyung ah, you don't need to buy  anything from Japan but can you give me something in exchange please?"
Jimin asked, his voice sounded sweet.

"what is it? but take note that I won't give you Kim Seokjin, he's mine"
Namjoon reminded while Jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

"why I would ask for Jin hyung? no, I want something that look like a card invitation and the card that contains money as well, do you have them?"
Jimin poking his pointing fingers together as he pouted.

The older raised his eyebrows and laughed when he finally get what his little brother actually mean. Namjoon brought his hand to scratch the back of his neck while he tried to form a suitable words to say to Jimin.

"okay listen, i understand about the card contained money that you asked for but about the invitation one.. why would you like to go there Jimin ah? nothing interesting will happen that's why I'm too lazy to attend the party for years"
Namjoon explained but Jimin was still stubborn with his plan.

"noo, I want that card pretty please??"
The omega battled his eyes, trying to act cute to win against his brother.

"the same trick? nah ah, I won't fall for you this time Jimin ah, try again"
The older chuckled as he watched the younger one huffed his cheeks.

"please hyung ah, I want the card! give me the card and then I will give you kisseu on your both cheek!!"
Jimin stretched out his hand while the other one poking his own cheek.

"how can you be so adorable? who thought you this kind of thing huh??"
Namjoon asked laughing while his inner self was regret for not recording or snap a quick picture of Jimin earlier.

"Jin hyung thought me!"

The alpha raised his eyebrows at the answer, ready to burst into laughter any time. He will miss this kind of adorable sight when he went for the business trip later but he promised himself to remember this forever.

Jimin eyes sparkling when he saw Namjoon taking out his wallet from his pocket and going through the thickness of the other cards to look for the black colored one. The younger could not be more than happier as he swinging his body in joy.

"you remember the promise right?"
Namjoon asked while holding the card in the air with Jimin eagerly nods his head.

Jimin leaned in and leave a peck on the both side as he made the kissing sound that caused the siblings to burst into another set of laughter. Namjoon can finally stand up straight but then he saw his reflection on the body mirror making his eyes to grow wide.

"Jimin ah when did you wear that?!"
Namjoon said as he frantically wiped his checks with red lipstick mark on both sides using some tissues.

"I love you hyung! thank you!!"

_***_

Let me spoil you guys, Jikook interaction will be on the next chapter!!

well, double update!!!

Please check my new book as well ♡

Thoughts????

thank you for reading!