♡ chapter 23 ♡

The television was playing in the living room but the omega was not paying any attention on the kdrama since his mind was travelling to Mars. He felt restless from last night, thinking about the probabilities that Jeon Jungkook would hate and avoiding him from now on.

Jimin does not want the idea to turned out real. He needs to work his ass out in this situation once again.

"yah Park Jimin ah! Why did you turn off the television like that?! Can't you see Lee Minho was about to kiss the girl?!"
The father rambling but Jimin again was not paying his attention.

"look at you, not respecting me anymore! You even make this house like hotel to come and go as your pleasure! You are an omega now so behave yourself! I'm getting old Jimin ah, you don't even graduated your university yet and you hate it when i match you-"

"appa, I'm going out for a while! I promise you that i will buy you a sweet coffee when i return later!!"
Jimin said as he runs to the door frame, leaving his father burning with anger alone at the living room.

"you little brat, i can't drink something sweet!! do you want me to get sick?!"

The omega was not plan to got out today because he afraid that he might bumped into Jeon Jungkook who will probably appeared from anywhere. Jimin sighed as he asked the driver to take him to the cafe he often go to grab his favorite drink.

He queueing for a short time until he reached his turn to order. Then Jimin planned to take a seat but his brother called him when he was heading to the empty table near the window.

"Just to let my baby brother know that I will be at Japan next week"
Jimin could not help but to giggle.

"yeah, then make sure to bring some shushi from Japan home!"
The brother laughed at Jimin silly joke.

"you should stop hanging out with Kim Seokjin, he will probably brain washed you with his dad jokes collection"

They can not stop chatting, their sibling relation was too strong since Namjoon would always be there for his brother especially when he got bullied in his primary school because of his passive behavior. He have been friend with Seokjin since primary school, thanks to the teacher for giving him the power to be the class president so that he was social to every student in his class.

Namjoon learned that Jin has a sassy personality for offending every alphas that were trying to hit on him by judging them with his beautiful face, this personality had caused him to bond with Seokjin for ages.

Kim Taehyung, the little brother to Kim Seokjin had be friend with Jimin since he knocked an alpha from upper primary that tried to rip off Taehyung's shirt behind the school building using his thick mathematics book that got almost over three hundreds pages. After the incident, no one ever dare to touch the two soulmate that would not hesitate to pull out dagger if you hurt one of them.

As Jimin was busy talking, the staff called for his name saying that his order was done to pick up so the omega waste no time to get his drink so that he could return home immediately.

"please namjoon hyung! Tell jinnie hyung to back up his little brother from all the blind dates! told him to spare my best friend- auch it's hot!"
The omega stopped chatting before he hissed in minor pain.

The stranger that just bump into him was obviously not focusing while he walked and Jimin was sure of that.

"excuse me mister but why don't you look where you walking?"
Jimin asked him with his soft voice  politely but he could not hide the frown on his pretty face.

However the unknown guy only stared at him with a pair of wide eyes, he was being scanned by the person in front of him while he was was suffering with his hot latte had stained his shirt while the other hand is holding the branded smart phone near his ear. The beta feel like could not believe his eyes as he slowly raised his pointing finger.

"y-you!? Park.. Park Jimin-"

He did not finish his words as he just dashed off the cafe, the action had caused the omega to stand there, dumbfounded. He was being bumped hard until his half of his latte spilled over his shirt but he was not getting any apology at all.

"Jimin, you still there? I heard you scold someone, what happened?"

"oh- yes, i didn't scold him hyung ah! someone suddenly bumped into me and now my clothes ruined with latte"
Jimin whined as he get out of the caffee

"poor my baby brother, now you better go home and not playing around with your stained shirt Jimin ah"
Namjoon said in the other side while chuckling, enjoying the fact that he annoyed his little brother again.

"i know, I'm about to leave right now- wait.. where is Mr Wong?"
The omega looked around since he spotted the place that his driver parked earlier is already taken by the other car.

"why you were asking for him? Aren't you driving yourself to the cafe Jimin ah?"
Namjoon asked as he gulped nervously.

"no, i asked ahjussi to take me since i leave my car at the workshop for yearly service like usual"

Jimin pouted while his brother was panicking at the other side. He heard no response coming Namjoon before he called for him, just to make sure his line was not lagging or something.

"Jiminie.. hyung is sorry but i told Mr Wong to take Seokjin lunch with me.."
The older mumbled quietly

"what?!"

"O-okay let me pick you up instead, is that fine?? I will come to you right now so let me know which cafe-"

"hyung forget it, I will take a cab so you may enjoy your lunch date with jinnie hyung alright? Don't worry about me"
Jimin cut his brother off from discovering his favorite cafe located near Jungkook's office.

"are you sure?? then i will lend you my black card before i go to Japan"
The idea of he got to hold the black card again causing the younger to smile.

"hyung, you better keep this promise!!"

_***_

please leave your vote and comment!

share me your thoughts below!!

follow me ฅ'ω'ฅ

thank you!!