♡ chapter 7 ♡

"w-why are y-you so late? I've been w-waiting for so long"
The weak voice echoing his eardrums following by the sobs.

Jimin clutched on Jungkook's suit using his small fists, refuse to let go as the alpha carried him bridal style to the hotel at the top floor. The heat radiating from the omega causing him to squirm lightly to seek for comfort.

Jungkook managed to balance the omega on his embrace while extending his arm to slide the card to the hotel room. The clicking sound of the door can be heard when the dominant alpha had pushed the door open.

"your body temperature had increased, i will prepare a bath for you"
The alpha said as he tried to put Jimin down on the bed.

"N-no! No you can't leave!!"
Jimin whimpered before he clung desperately on Jungkook.

"it's so hot! It's hurt so bad! p-please.. please m-make it better alpha"
The omega then began to sniff on Jungkook's scent gland as he could smell the alpha scent getting stronger.

"yah, you can't do this!"
Jungkook exclaimed as he tried to stop him inner self from getting wild.

Probably it's because of his body had suitable itself into the omega form so he could finally smell someone's scent and release his own scent as well. Jimin found himself getting drowsy when he heard Jungkook groan and trying to push him away. Jimin being stubborn and refuse to let go no metter how Jungkook tried to peel him off his body.

"fuck"
The dominant alpha muttered under his breath before he attacked Jimin's scent gland that began to release the pomelo scent in the air.

Jimin let a soft moan escapes from his mouth when he felt Jungkook had pampered his pale neck with soft kisses. The omega felt too overwhelmed to think straight right now as he gripped on Jungkook tighter.

"it's tickles, a-ah!"
Jimin yelped when the sudden wave of heat wash over him and causing the tight feeling in his gut getting worse.

Loud breath can be heard coming from the smaller when Jungkook sucked on his scent gland, just enough to leave a light red mark on him before Jungkook backed away with a proud smirk.

Time had passed and now Jimin only have his blue panties that already soaked wet with his slick while the alpha still have his pants on just because Jimin desperately begging Jungkook to remove the suit that was bothering him from the start.

"h-hurts.. please alpha it's h-hurts"
Jimin whimpered under Jungkook who was getting turn on more looking at the beautiful omega was moaning mess under him.

The omega had no idea how hard Jungkook hold himself from having his manhood deep inside him but he wants to take everything smooth. He hates to rush things. Jungkook then leaves some pecks all over Jimin's neck lower to suck on his right nipple that enough to make him crave to taste the omega more while he listening to angelic voice of Park Jimin moaning non stop.

The wetness between his thighs signalling Jungkook that he was completely ready to take him inside as the dominant alpha eagerly undoing his pants since his throbbing member was begging for release.

"p-please it feels hot a-and weird.. hurt so b-bad, please m-make it stop a-alpha"
Jimin sobbed harder against the pillow.

However, Jungkook stopped his action. He was completing all puzzles together in his mind after listening to the babbling that came from the crying omega.

"you feel hot, so weird and hurt? holly fuck did you have your-"
The alpha could not finished his words when Jimin suddenly cried out loud at the tension inside his gut.

The wave of heat once again washed over him making he crying and begging for the alpha to touch him more until he feels better. Jungkook immediately looked around the room and spotted a white plastic bag that the omega carried along with him here.

He hesitantly leaved the panting hard omega on the bed and went to fetch the plastic bag before he rushed towards the bed once again with a water bottle he got from the bedside table provided in the hotel room. Jimin whined as he refused to open his mouth but then Jungkook got an idea. He planted a long kiss on his forehead and offering Jimin the water again who drank it along with the pill.

The medicine took awhile to kick inside his body and caused Jimin's body to go weak. His breath had become more stable and he started to get drowsy. The omega could Jungkook was sitting at the edge of the bed while watching Jimin who tried to extend his arm and hold his large hand with a light squeeze before he passed out in exhaustion.

"what the fuck had gotten into you Jeon Jungkook"
The alpha mumbled before he use his free hand to rub his face in frustration.

His eyes the bundle of clothes on the floor that was obviously belong to the sleeping omega. Another sigh escaped from his mouth when he realized that the omega has no other spare shirt to wear for tomorrow since that one had torned and wrinkled mess because of their heated make out session earlier.

"great, just great Jeon"
The alpha mumbled sarcastically to himself before he stood up from his seat and wear his suit that luckily was still perfect without any wrinkles on.

He had made sure to tug Jimin under the blanket securely to keep him warm from the air conditioner that left switched on. The omega could feel the emptiness in the room but he chooses to ignore the fact since he was too tired and let the darkness to take over him again.

Then he woke up a few hours later in the next morning that he found Jeon Jungkook is nowhere in this hotel room. Jimin was feeling a bit hurt but after his eyes landed on a paper bag placed next to the bed filled with a big size hoodie and a sweatpants, he gasped. He noticed the medicine he bought yesterday was on the bedside table with an empty water bottle, when did he eat the medicine?

"D-did Jungkook take c-care of me?"

_***_

hey, follow me for more updates!

Talk to me, I'm bored!

Share me your thoughts below!

Thank you!