♡ chapter 48 ♡

"yah, isn't this your instagram account?"
Yoongi asked and show his phone screen to the shorter omega.

"what's wrong with that?"
Jimin raised his eyebrows, sipping on his apple juice in the same time.

"i never know you're this famous back in korea, look at your so many followers"
The alpha said while chuckling, not even hesitated to hit the follow button right in front of the owner of the account.

"yeah just sasaeng spotted my hanging out with tae too often around seoul and when i checked my phone i got more then a thousand followers overnight"

Yoongi nodded his head while he shamelessly scrolling down Jimin's instagram account. The omega could not help but to roll his eyes at him, continue enjoying his apple juice.

"wait, who's that 'tae' guy?"
He asked without lifting his gaze up from his phone screen.

"my soulmate- wait, i mean he's my best friend for ages and he already achieved his dream to become a model"
Jimin said, feeling proud when he remembered about Taehyung invited him to go to his first award show.

"damn interesting, hurry tell me more"
Yoongi said with slight amazement.

"he even got a lot of fans too so that's why those saseangs stalk me, nothing bad actually, at least i don't get killed"
Jimin said in sarcasm.

"this is the guy you talked about?"
Yoongi once again showing Jimin his phone screen but this time showing Taehyung's account.

"don't you dare bother him you dick ass"
Jimin warned as he shut the alpha a death glare.

He just watch the alpha raised his arms in the air to show his surrender. The atmosphere inside the small pastries cafe was warmer than outside, causing Jimin to feel comfortable on his seat.

"holly fuck, he's beautiful"
Yoongi accidentally muttered out loud.

However, he immediately sealed his mouth shut after he realized what he just said and lift his gaze up with a pair of wide eyes, accidentally making eye contact with Jimin who was raising his eyebrows as he silently demand for further explanation.

The alpha brought his hand up to stretch the back of his neck, somehow feeling a little bit intimidated by the glare he just received from the omega.

"i just complimented your friend"
Yoongi reasoned out and breaking their eye contact, scrolling down his social media once again.

"oh wait a minute, why you never tell me that you're the son of park chanyeol?"

"and why would i tell you?"

"forget it"
Yoongi said in defeat.

After a few moments, both of them decided to leave the cafe and heading back to their respective homes. Jimin could not be more than happier to make a phone call with Jungkook.

He could feel butterflies making chaos inside his stomach as he finally stepped in his cozy apartment.

The omega took a quick shower and dress comfortably in his soft green shirt and a pair of white shorts. He then eagerly went to grab his laptop and place it on his bed.

It took awhile for Jungkook to answer his video call and caused Jimin to pout his lips, fingers playing with the warm blanket that he put over his lap.

Jimin thought Jungkook might be busy with his work at this moment as the pout on his face grew longer. He sighed before he reaching out to cancel the call but then the alpha can be seen on his laptop screen.

Instead of smiling to the camera, the alpha just casually left his devise on the side of his study table and continue writing something on papers sheets.

It will be a huge lie if Jimin does not notice about the sudden change but he just shrugged it off, not wanting to over think about the smallest matter.

"j-jungkookie?"
Jimin asked with his small voice.

The alpha only hummed softly in response, somehow makes Jimin felt a bit relieved. He just continue playing with the blanket over his lap and chewing his bottom lip to reduce the weird feeling in his stomach.

"am i bothering you?"
He asked again but this time Jungkook only shook his head.

Jimin took a deep breath, not wanting to feel emotional as he rubbed his eyes, bringing his gaze to look at the open curtains. He sniffed as he looked on the screen and found the alpha was staying at the same position.

"i-I'm going to close the curtains"
The omega mumbled as he left his bed, closing the curtains and prevent the bright light from entering his apartment.

To his dismay, when he was about to return to his bed, he accidentally stumbled his toe on the wooden chair.

A loud thud sound had caused Jungkook to turn his attention on the omega as he found the smaller one does not there in front of his computer screen.

He then hear sniffing sounds before Jimin climbed up on his bed and sitting at the edge of his bed, lifting one of his feet up to check on his aching toe.

"fuck, jiminie baby are you okay?"
Jungkook asked as he turned his chair to face his device, looking at the omega with worried expression on his face.

He got no response from the other male but he was not blind to not noticing the crystal tears that running down Jimin's soft cheeks. Jungkook scratched both of his thighs with his nails, feeling guilty began to wash over him.

"baby don't cry, come here"

Jimin obeyed the order as he shuffled closer to his laptop and wipes his tears away. The alpha just cooed at his action before he resting his his head on his palm, placing his elbow on the table.

"put your forehead over the camera"
Jungkook instructed as he pointed towards the camera lens.

The omega pouted his lips and in the same time furrowed both his eyebrows in confusion, not knowing what was the alpha planned to do inside his head.

Jimin followed the instruction as Jungkook wasting no time to move his head closer to the camera lens.

"mwah!"
The alpha said before he backing away with a bunny smile plastered on his face.

"virtual kissue"
He added and winked to the omega who was blinking his eyes a couple of times.

Jimin could not help but to cover his face with his palms and burst into whining mess, feeling his face began to heat up with embarrassment.

_***_

let me give all of you virtual hug
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

share me your thoughts

and follow me as well

or i won't update for a week 🙄💅

thank you for reading ❤