♡ chapter 60 ♡

A/n: my imagination was wild after got writer block for almost a year.. I mean, e-enjoy the (smut) story!

"My love what are you doing here?" Jungkook frantically asked when Jimin stormed inside and locked the door.

"What am I doing here?! You are going to have rut and you hide it from me! Do you want me to swing my feet at home without knowing the love of my life is going to need me the most?! How about my feelings?!" Jimin snapped as soon as his eyes landed on the taller male.

The alpha sealed his mouth shut as he did not move his gaze away, continued to lock their eyes together.

"I don't want to hurt you" Jungkook muttered.

"Are you forgot that I'm dominant alpha?" He reminded.

Jimin could not help but scoffed in pure disbelief. Once again he lift his gaze to look at the taller male. His delicate fingers raised to hold Jungkook's cheeks before he crashed their lips together in purpose.

"Jiminie—"

"Are you dumb?! Do you think my late mother gave birth to me as pure omega for nothing?! I was meant to take your cock right here, right now!" He snapped again.

Jungkook found himself swallowing his saliva before he clenched both of his hands to form a pair of fist until his knuckles turned white. He mentally cursed himself as he noticed a tent formed on his pants around his private part area, he felt rather suffocated but it was not the right time to feel turned on, blame his rut hormones in this case.

"I love you to bad, I don't want to hurt you—"

"It's okay, I'm mentally and physically ready" Jimin cut him off before planting a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.

This time his voice sounded soothing to his ears, encouraging his needs to eat him out right there. Jimin did not complain about his struggle to stand on his toes as he devour Jungkook's mouth hungrily, often found himself sucking his bottom lips and smashed their lips again.

"Fuck baby, that's so aggressive! so fucking hot!" Jungkook exclaimed before he fought for dominance.

Loud whines came from Jimin since his knees turned jelly, the heat in his gut increased and he could tell his cheeks are both red because of the high temperature despite of the air conditioner was switched on.

However Jimin pushed the taller down on the king sized bed once they reached the bedroom.

Just after Jungkook adjusted his position to sit properly on the edge of the bad, Jimin can be found impatiently undressing himself out of the layer of sweatshirt that he wore along with his knee length shorts.

"w-want you Jungkook ah" Jimin whispered.

Tears dripped down from his jaw as the overwhelmed pheromones had disturbed his breathing. This will not go unnoticed by Jungkook as the male had frantically placed the omega on his lap and assured him to calm down.

"Baby breathe please, I won't hurt you!" Jungkook promised while he held Jimin's shoulders.

He could tell the omega was struggling to follow his instructions as Jungkook breathed out heavily as he swept his overgrown hair backwards. His sharp eyes analysed Jimin's flushed face as the omega whimpered on his lap.

"Let's just stop here before I start to lose my mind Jiminie, I will take my suppressants—"

"No! Please don't! I want to do this!" Jimin begged as he cried out loud, clutching over the bedsheets tightly.

"Show me how bad you want me then"

Jungkook tried to challenged him but Jimin took everything serious at the moment. As soon as he processed what Jungkook was saying, he climbed off the bed kneel right before the alpha. The joggers that he wore already got lowered down enough to expose his throbbing member. Jimin then stopped pulling down the pants down with his tooth by biting down on the cotton material.

Jimin stuck his tongue out and lick a stripe underneath the manhood, savoury the taste of his alpha.

"Fuck, you did so well" Jungkook threw a random praise that was enough to send sparks down Jimin's spine.

As the omega had collected his courage, he opened his mouth wide enough to engulf the whole member into his mouth, skilfully licking all around the hard dick to wet them with his saliva. To his minor disappointment, Jungkook was way too huge to be stuffed in his mouth alone as he needed to use both of his hands to stimulate the area that could not fit into his mouth.

Hearing deep grunt came from the alpha was like a reward for him and Jimin could not make himself stop pleasuring the male. He loves his responsibility.

"Fuck! Do it again" Jungkook demanded before Jimin nodded his head, once again he licked the slit with the tip of his tongue only to drew pleasure from the alpha.

Jungkook had supported his upper body with his left muscular hand while the other one was clutching over Jimin's soft blonde hair, trying his best to prevent the omega from deep throating his huge member.

His gaze was focused on Jimin's thick lips that was being wrapped around his cock tightly, retreated his action once in a while to catch his breath and continue his task.

"Baby, I'm close" Jungkook alarmed him but Jimin only bobbed his head faster than a second ago.

Manly grunt escaped from his mouth as the alpha threw his head back, feeling himself getting closer.

Jimin being a fast learner as he combined all of his skills, he would jerk his alpha off, licking a couple of stripes and tease the slit before repeating the method all over again until Jungkook came into his mouth without warning.

The omega felt his cheeks burning at the thought of him succeed to give his alpha a blow job on his first attempt that he is willing to do it or specifically, a blow job that he volunteered without being ordered.

When Jungkook peeked in between his toned thighs, he found the omega was already swallowed the white substance and even got the audacity to lick around his full lips to prevent wasting a single drop of his cum.

"you gonna be the death of me my love"

A/n: one more smutty chapter I guess or I'll cut it into half chapter and half "actual" story