♡ chapter 21 ♡

The inside of the car was wide enough to make Jimin climbed on Jungkook's lap without stop sobbing. His crystal clear tears brimming at the corner of his eyes were beautiful but in the same time it's a painful sight to be seen. Jungkook does not understand what the smaller planned to do but he just let Jimin be on his lap, probably looking for comfort.

To his surprise, the omega suddenly unbutton his blue black dress shirt with his shaky hands. Tears running down way more faster by each seconds.

"Park Jimin what are you doing?"
Jungkook asked as Jimin immediately stopped his action and slumped his head on the alpha's chest.

He continued to sob while the alpha have no idea what to do right now. Jungkook was hesitating but he still brought his hands up to wrap them around Jimin's small body.

"i-i don't know how to use pheromones like s-she did earlier.. this h-had caused me sick, so a-annoying"
The omega complaining as Jungkook focus listening on every words he said.

"Park Jimin listen to me, i already told you that i will help you right? even though i don't know how far i could help you but still, this Jeon Jungkook will never break his promise"
Jungkook said after the parted Jimin from his body so he could see the mesmerising emerald green eyes again.

The soothing words that came from him was enough to cause Jimin's inside to melt. Now wet cheeks had turned darker shade of red at the gentle and deep voice of Jeon Jungkook echoing into each side of his ears. The alpha just take the chance to look at his beautiful feature more closely and smiling at how can he managed to make this omega blush everytime they go out together.

As Jungkook was busy remembering each part of his face, Jimin slowly bring his gaze up to look at Jungkook in the eyes with his emerald green orbs. However before the alpha could speak, Jimin slammed his plush pink lips again his thin one, catching Jungkook off guard. Jimin only put his lips against each other since he got no idea how a kiss actually look like.

As the omega has no experience on dating anyone, he can not managed to breath during the kiss until he needs to pull back and pant heavily, sucking the oxygen into his burning lungs.

"open your mouth"
Jungkook instructed as Jimin immediately obeyed him.

The alpha could not help but chuckle at Jimin who opened his eyes slowly in embarrassment.

"y-you told me to open my mouth, mph!"
Jungkook did not let Jimin speak and slammed bite down on his bottom plump pinkish lip.

A soft moan escaped from Jimin and successfully send sparks down Jungkook's spine, causing the alpha to become more excited. The thin layer of lip balm Jimin applied taste like vanilla and this had drive Jungkook crazy to lick every part of his lips and suck on them lightly before he thrust his tongue inside the omega's mouth.

They were smooching each other face for almost half an hour as Jimin had circled his arms around the alpha's neck.  Jungkook was addicted to Park Jimin who tasted sweet just like his preference. His rain and sandalwood scent had filled the entire car but Jimin was not complaining anything.

"I l-love your scent"
Jimin managed to speak between his heavy breathe before he shoved his face to Jungkook's scent gland.

"yeah, I'm glad you do"
The alpha said with his husky deep voice that caused Jimin to feel goosebumps all over his body.

Jungkook pecked on his chubby cheek a couple of time and listening to the whining Park Jimin while he worked his hand down his pants. The reality finally hit on the omega when Jungkook was about to slip his hand into his pants as he poked the alpha to grab his attention.

"i-i think we shouldn't do this now b-because.. uh, my a-appa! yes my appa told me to return home early today or else he will m-mad at me so i need to go now! I'm sorry Mr Jeon"
Jimin said rather quickly as he left the alpha alone at the parking lot of his apartment and drive away with blushed face in embarrassment.

Jungkook was still standing there dumbfounded, not understanding what was happening under he eyeing his dress pants as he immediately spotted a huge bulge at his crotch area as he let out a groan in frustration, echoing the empty parking lot as Jungkook facepalmed himself.

"stupid dumbass Jeon, not again!"
Jungkook cursed as he stomped to the lift to reach his apartment.

The omega could not focus while he driving as he stopped his car the the side way that not really far from the luxurious apartment that he dropped Jungkook earlier located. Jimin bumped his head on the steering wheel as he cursing himself with mixed languages.

"stupid Jimin, why you didn't change your underwear at home earlier? If Mr Jeon saw this freaking lacy panties, he would think I'm into dirty stuff!"
Jimin babbled as he poked his cheeks a couple of times.

"what if mr Jeon mad? wait, why I need to be ashamed of lacy panties in the first place? Oh luna, I'm doomed!!"
He whined as he felt as if he would burst into tears anytime because of the embarrassment.

The both wolf were experiencing the same dilemma on their respective places before they sigh with closed eyes. The incident from earlier had caused Jungkook nuts as he did not waste his time to go to the room that he prepared with a lot of gym stuff there and began to working out after he changed to a sport attire.

While Jimin in the other hand gasped when he just realized the time right now is showing almost ten at night. The omega waste no time to change his gear and drive away immediately, silently praying that his father will not catch him coming home late again this time.

_***_

i love you (・´з'・)

share your thoughts with me!

follow me too (´ε` )♡

text me, i need friends!

thank you!!