♡ chapter 24 ♡

The weather is cold outside as Jimin tried to cover his stained cream colored sweatshirt with his dark brown cardigan that was probably ruined with his latte from earlier too but since the color was dark so the stain can not be seen clearly.

However, the thick clothes were not enough to provide heat to the omega. Jimin was hugging himself as he watched the cars passing by but he never catch a glimpse of any taxi.

"it's cold, maybe i should call appa to ask him to pick me up right now"
Jimin mumbled as he fish his phone from his pants pocket.

The omega was frantically scrolling down his contact number to look for his father's number phone that he saved with a ton of love emoji. He smiled but before he was about to tap the call button, his phone shutting down by itself because it was running out of battery.

"yah! I bought a phone with three cameras but with low battery health or what?! how am I supposed to go home?"
Jimin asked in disbelief as he was at the edge of crying.

The cold breeze hitting on his pale skin was not helping him at all. His small body began to shake and he sneezed softly making the omega shock.

"no, no i can't fall sick!! I hate medicine"
He whined before he tried to turn on his smart phone once again.

"Park Jimin?"

Someone called for his name as he immediately lift his head up. There is a luxurious SUV black car parked right in front of him as the owner of the car had lowered the dark tinted window to have a better look on Jimin.

"Mr J-jeon?!"
The omega widen his eyes in surprise.

"why are you standing there in this cold weather? are you waiting for someone?"
Jungkook asked while Jimin just shook his head in denied.

"then get inside, hurry"
He commanded as Jimin hesitantly opened the passenger door.

The heat inside the car had caused Jimin to feel relaxed. He slumped his back against the backrest with closed eyes, inhaling the faint scent of rain and sandalwood inside the car as much as possible. Non of them were talking as Jimin often a glance over the handsome alpha next to him from time to time.

"what wrong with your clothes?"
Jungkook began the conversation but the sudden question had caused Jimin to flinch hard in surprise.

"o-oh, someone bumped into me at the cafe earlier and he doesn't apologize"
Jimin said in a small voice, unconsciously complaining to the alpha.

"you don't know him?"
The omega shook his head as the reply.

"I think he's a beta, with orange hair and then he called my name with expression as if I had killed his beloved puppy"
He complaining again with Jungkook frowned his eyebrows.

The car was suddenly quiet as Jungkook assumed that it was Lee Kyungsoo who bumped into Jimin but he just shook the thought away. He peeked at the omega who was pouting at the passenger seat while he rubs his cold hands together.

"yah, your face turned red because of the cold temperature so do you want to change at my place? After your clothes dried then I will drive you home"
Jungkook suggested making the omega immediately snapped his head at him.

"r-really? are you okay with that?"

The alpha just nodded as he made a u turn to drive back to his apartment with a nervous Jimin by his side. Jungkook noticed that the omega was playing with his fingers that too small to be real, he wondered how they will fit into his large hand if they are holding hands-

"what the fuck"
Jungkook cursed as he took a deep breath when Jimin looked at him.

They soon arrived at Jungkook's apartment building as the alpha lead him to the lift. Jimin suddenly became passive around him as the alpha just scrolled his email just in case Jung Hoseok had send him any important task to send by today but he found nothing in his mail box.

The lift stopped at the half way to the 50th floor and followed by a young alpha stepped inside the lift as well but he immediately spotted a small omega standing at the corner of the lift with his eyes stuck on the floor.

A flirtatious smile plastered all over his face before he steps closer to Jimin who has not noticing about his existence yet. The young alpha was now standing close next to Jimin and purposely releasing his strong pheromones to attract the omega.

Jimin flinched at the sudden strong scent that filled into his nostrils before he lift his gaze up from the floor and met with an unknown alpha standing right in front of him.

"hey beautiful"
The alpha greeted as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Jimin had no intention to talk to any strangers so he just nods his head and acting like nothing happened, his eyes travelling inside the well decorated lift. His behavior had caused the young alpha that was obviously around his age to huff in annoyance before he took Jimin's hand by force and hold it.

It does not last longer when he was suddenly being pushed hard until his back crashed with the lift wall. He groaned as he looked at Jimin who was standing behind Jeon Jungkook that just pushed him without so much force.

"don't you have some respect with others young pup? come on lay your filthy fingers on him again, I dare you"
Jungkook spoke with venom laced in his deep voice that was enough to send the shivers down the stranger's spine.

The tension inside the lift seemed to get thicker but then a soft bell sound can be heard, following by the door opened by itself automatically. The young alpha does not waste his time dashing out of the lift, leaving the two behind.

_***_

heyy talk to me, I'm bored

share me your thoughts!!

follow me!!

thank you!!