♡ chapter 5 ♡

Jeon Jungkook a pure blood dominant alpha that came from a pure blood family bloodline and the vice president of Jeon Empire since he was being trained to handle the company since the age of thirteen. The perfect build body and face that could make any omegas got a nosebleed. However, the rumors said the Jeon heir avoids any random omegas but what was happened doesn't make any sense.

"It's not a very alpha of you to raise your hand at an omega, bastard"
The dominant alpha spoke with his dark eyes throwing a glare that enough to send shivers down his spine.

He then let go of the stranger's hand harshly before he gets closer to the dumbfounded omega who was staring at him with bright sparkling emerald eyes. Jungkook circled his arm around Jimin's tiny waist and brought him closer as the omega does not complain anything about that.

"Why don't you tell me that you want to have fun? You don't have to waste your time on something that isn't worth it"

Jungkook changed his tone to speak to the shorter omega who seemed to drown into his black eyes with his mouth agape open. Jimin could still hear what the dominant alpha was saying even though he does not understand what fun both alphas are saying about but he just could not form any suitable words to say out loud right now since he was afraid he will embarrass himself like the last time they met.

Red blush can be seen all over Jimin's snow milky skin as he finally tore his gaze away in hesitation from the dominant alpha that was slowly releasing his musky scent in the air to make the rude alpha earlier submitted to him. The omega began to feel suffocated when he was standing in the middle of the alpha while one of them had a pair of arms around his waist.

"Don't you think, you should fuck off?"
Jungkook asked with his intimating eyes piercing through the frightened male who was sweating bullets.

People were still standing around the two while murmuring to each other in curiosity, the male alpha from earlier was standing there while gritted his teeth but the two that were standing close to each other acted as if he does not exist there making him grew more frustrated with them.

"let's not give a shit about him anymore, we should leave now"
Jungkook said as he escorting Jimin without his arm never leaving the smaller.

"oh, o-okay"
Jimin whispered under whispers, he can not even hear what himself was saying.

Just like that, the unknown alpha had walked away from them in the opposite direction with unstable steps after inhaling the strong scent that came from the dominant alpha himself. Everything happens too quickly and Jimin barely understands what was the tension between the alphas but he was still following Jungkook with a big hesitation and trembling pair of legs.

His Prada white dress shirt had been soaked with Jeon Jungkook's scent since there's no gap between them. They walked silently as Jungkook focuses on leading the shortie omega who was busy lowering his gaze on the squeaky clean floor of the night bar.

The strong and dominant released by Jungkook earlier had made the guests looking at them furiously, not believing the pure blood dominant alpha just backing up the son of Park Chanyeol. Not to mention the obvious blush that can be seen all over his soft chubby cheeks, Jimin was too busy thinking about the trouble he will face later until he does not realize where Jungkook was leading him to.

The way Jimin's legs trembling while he walking making the alpha grew curious and tightened his grip on the omega's waist to secure him from falling.

"H-hey"
Jimin said as he tried to tear himself off the dominant alpha.

However, Jungkook does not want to let him yet so he once again circled his arm around the blonde omega and his other hand intertwined Jimin's short chubby fingers with his slender one. Jimin gasped at the sudden action and slowly burned in embarrassment that he could feel his heartbeat increase to 856 bpm.

"What is it?"
The dominant alpha asked, his voice sounded dangerously low and husky.

This had caused Jimin to lost his words, his mind was blank without any idea and his body could not even function well to escape from this tall bulky alpha that will cause him a nosebleed anytime. Jimin thought he drank too much earlier and he began to imagine things like this.

Only then he realized that Jungkook's face is just a few centimeters away from his and if he accidentally moves forward, their lips will meet each other. Jimin eyes were wide open because as far as he remembers, this scene will happen if the characters lead in a drama will-

"He will kiss me?!"
Jimin yelled in his mind, breathing became irregular because of how flustered his face right now.

The omega decided to gave in and closed both of his eyes, who will reject if their crush makes the first step to kiss them first?

To his surprise, he does not feel any lips on his but he felt a hot breath against his pale neck that was making him feel tickles. He got no idea what the alpha got in his mind as his eyes were still refuse to open.

"Why are you picking a fight with others in public, you silly omega? Did you lost your mind or something?"
Jungkook muttered with a low tone.

The short omega peeled his eyes open in shock. He never thought he will got fake hope from the dominant alpha that was standing before him, looking so handsome without even trying in his expensive custom suit.

If Jeon Jungkook was not his crush, Jimin won't hesitate to yell and run away from the lobby of the night bar they came from, he felt like to bury himself alive because he just closed his eyes and wait for a kiss for someone that he barely know. He was too overwhelmed with the embarrassment as he began to plotting to kill himself in his mind.

"Be careful kid, I will let you off tonight but next time you'll be in a real trouble"
Jungkook fixing his suit with a light grey shirt underneath after he let go of the omega's tiny waist.

_***_

hit the follow button please!

thank you very much!

btw, thoughts??