♡ chapter 33 ♡

It was public holiday and as usually Jungkook will take a shower after he finished doing his work out. He ruffled his damp hair with a clean towel as he stepped out from the bathroom with another towel wrapped around his torso.

A white wardrobe had caught his attention as he slipped into the clothe and walked towards the living room where he found an envelope he left on the coffee table. He has not read the content yet but he was sure it is the alumni invitation card from the university that he used to study oversea just by looking at the printed logo.

Jungkook sighed before he opened the white envelope and tossed the card on the table without any interest to read it. He was not the type who avoid meeting people but he just does not want to bump on this certain person but he actually did without he even realized.

During the graduation party a few years ago, Jungkook arrived early at the campus as he waited for his partner to arrive as well. He decided to stuck to his partner to have a chat and talking all day long but not until Jo Chanhee appeared.

"Jeon Jungkook ah, you arrive first before me! I feel defeated by you!!"
Chanhee joked as Jungkook just chuckled at him.

"oh who's the pretty fairy here?"
He added when he noticed a male omega is holding on Jungkook's arm.

"he's yugyeom, my boyfriend"
Jungkook introduced his partner to Chanhee as he pushed the shy Yugyeom lightly to the front.

"you're Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend so we shall get along! I'm Jo Chanhee!"
The male said and extending his hand.

They were walking together after a few minutes of chatting but Chanhee took a respective way since he had promised to be with his other friends and Jungkook was fine with that. Right before the clock will reach seven, the announcer called people to fill the hall so that they can have dinner together and the couple make themselves inside the hall as being instructed.

They spend time together by talking and teasing each other until they finished with their food and decided to take a walk to get some fresh air. Jungkook was not against the idea so he just follow where his boyfriend would like to go until they stopped in front of the ball room that filled with couples dancing with their partners.

"yah, Jeon Jungkook what are you doing here? don't you know everyone is looking for you? come on, don't flirt all night!"
The male teased while wiggling his eyebrows at Jungkook.

The alpha glanced over his partner. He was trying to figure out what to say to Yugyeom as he needs to leave him for a moment.

"please wait for me, I will return to you as soon as possible alright?"
Jungkook asked only to receive a nod from his boyfriend.

"so Yugyeom ssi, give me the permission to borrow you Jeon Jungkook okay?"
Chanhee said smiling before he dragged his friend towards the opposite direction of the hall.

As promised, Jungkook only got to spend time with his friends less than half an hour before he said he would like to use a restroom to escape himself. He was looking for Yugyeom as he walked down the corridor with his phone never stop dialling his number.

The alpha raised his eyebrows in confusion, he has not seeing his boyfriend anywhere near the place that he left him earlier. Jungkook even decided to look for him on the second floor but then his frown worsened when he got a voice mail.

"where are you-"

He stopped at the front of an oak door where he heard the most familiar ringtone of his boyfriend. At first he assumed that might be the consequences other person using the same ringtone as well but Jungkook tried to hang up and call the number again.

"that's it"
Jungkook muttered before he burst inside the room which was not locking from inside.

It was a bedroom and he thought Yugyeom must stay there to take a nap or something but then heavy mixed pheromones hit him hard on his face caused Jungkook to frown again.

On the bed, Yugyeom was straddling another male on his lap that Jungkook recognized as Jo Chanhee. The alpha felt betrayed as he clenched his fists hard until his knuckles turned white, not minding about the nail print forming on his palms.

"Chanhee, I want more"
The omega whined since he has not realized there's someone waiting for him at the door frame.

Both of them were only half naked, one lose their pants and the other one have their shirt off. The other alpha had noticed Jungkook glaring at them with pierced eyes but he was not able to push Yugyoem off his lap because of their position and the way the omega kept kissing him roughly.

"what the fuck?!"
Jungkook growled in anger.

He was trying his best to stay conscious or else he afraid he might pouch them to death. The omega finally turned his head to the back and his eyes were wide open in shock, not to forget his blood already drained down his face causing him to look pale like a corpse.

"n-no Jungkook ah, I can explain to you!"
Yugyeom said after he got his sense back from the hazy tension.

"yeah, mind to explain after I watch you grinding on other male? of course I would love to hear your explanation"
Jungkook said in sarcasm.

_***_

check my other books!!

thoughts??

thank you!