♡ chapter 32 ♡

Jimin began to slowly wiping the invisible bullets of sweat on his forehead when Jeon Jungkook stood right next to him. His blood had rushed down his body and leave the omega turned pale on his seat. The omega might avoiding any eye contact but he could feel a pair of dominant eyes are focusing on him.

"I was busy"
Jungkook voice was deep and intimidating to them.

Chanhee formed an awkward smile as he pulled his ignored hand back to his side. It's been a few years since they last met and Jeon Jungkook had become successful with his business so no way Jo Chanhee will let go his chance. He thought maybe if he tried to get more closer to Jeon Jungkook, he might have a chance to become his business partner one day.

"I just want to have a meal with you Jungkook ah, why so difficult?"
The male asked and laughed.

The taller alpha silently frowned at the way Chanhee acted as if they are close and this had caused him to grew annoyed by the treatment.

"well, because I was busy"
Jungkook replied as he glance over his left where he found Park Jimin flinched hard and almost dropped his glass with some juice left when they accidentally making eye contact.

"I see you have found a substitute"
He added in sarcasm, eyes pierced glare towards the poor frightened omega.

Jimin lost his words again. He could see the door was open so if he was brave enough he can just push the alpha and escape himself.

"are you two acquaintances?"
Jungkook asked Chanhee but his attention was never moved from Jimin.

"yeah, our families are pretty close and they even arranged this meeting for us"
The other alpha said happily before he turned to look at Jimin with adoration.

If Jeon Jungkook was not present there, the omega will not hesitate to throw a couple of punch on Chanhee that seems like want to tell the whole world about him meeting the youngest son of Park family as his blind date partner.

Jimin could hear a low growl came from the alpha as he found Jungkook was frowning, his pheromones in the air is getting thicker as well. Chanhee should be grateful that Jungkook could hold himself from jumping on him and beat him to death.

"N-no Jeon Jungkook ssi, it's not what-"

"chairman Jeon!!"

The sudden voice caused Jimin to startle. All of the heads turned to the back and found a guy in dark blue suit holding two cups of drink in his hold. The retro glasses and his hair style fits the guy with the bright smile very well.

"ah, secretary Jung!"
Chanhee exclaimed and he was about to walk towards the said male.

"I would like to leave first"
Jungkook interrupted and turn his back without sparing Jimin last glance.

The intimating aura around Jeon Jungkook raised as he walked towards the door frame with his secretary bowed lightly to show him some respect. Jimin can finally able to release the breath that he himself never realized he was actually holding from the start and slumped his body on the chair.

Jimin tried to ignore the strange feeling in his heart when he watched the alpha walked away just like that.

"How do you know Jeon Jungkook? Are you perhaps close with him?"
Chanhee asked as he took a seat.

The omega hold himself from scoff at Chanhee as he tried to take a deep breath before answering. He does not want to snap his anger out of sudden.

"we are not really close.."
Jimin muttered, not wanting to make the other male misunderstood.

"ah, well.. I knew him since university and we studied together in oversea"
Chanhee began his topic.

Jimin turned his attention immediately on the alpha, forgetting the fact that he was supposed to get annoyed with him. He might lose the change to have a proper talk with Jeon Jungkook but at least he can take some notes about the alpha during he studied oversea.

The plan seemed interesting and Jimin formed a smirk that almost invisible on his lips. He leaned in to focus on the story without realising there's a pair of eyes that were still staring on him.

Meanwhile outside of the cafe, Jung Hoseok was busy chasing the younger alpha who was looking not so pleasured after he returned from buying them drinks. Jeon Jungkook was indeed fast but same goes to Hoseok but maybe if he has not holding two cups of coffee on his both hands, he might move faster.

"chairman Jeon?! can't you wait for a second- yah, Jeon Jungkook ah!!"
The male called for the hundredth time.

"no! It has nothing to do with me! I don't even care about that at all, understand?!"
Jungkook snapped before he fasten up his pace, leaving his secretary behind.

Hoseok look at the chairman who was keep walking forward with dumbfounded face before he struggled to take off his retro glasses and look at the cups of coffee in his hold.

"what's wrong with that stupid brat? He was the one who told me to buy him coffee, I don't want to overdose caffeine"
The male scratched his neck.

Jungkook huffed before he slammed the door of the car and crossed his arms over his chest. He was mentally killing a specific someone but stop when his secretary entered the car.

The air conditioner helping the alpha to calm down from his rage as he leaned his head against the glass window.

"Hoseok hyung ah, where's my drink?"
The secretary raised his eyebrows in confusion before he turned his head to look at the chairman with poker face.

"excuse me?"

"I want my drink hyung ah"
Jungkook said before Hoseok looking at somewhere inside the car, trying to process what the younger alpha was talking about.

"oh yeah! the coffee of course!! h-here it is, enjoy your drink Jungkook ah"
Hoseok managed to not panic and quickly hand the chairman the coffee he asked for, he was glad that he has not throw the drink yet.

_***_

check my account,

I've posted a new ff !

thoughts???

thank you!