♡ chapter 2 ♡

"don't you think he's the son of Park Chanyeol, the president of Park Corporation?"

"I don't think Park Chanyeol has an omega son, he only have one alpha and one beta"

"He is Park Jimin right? I think betas doesn't have scent but why he does?"

Jimin eyes widen at the question. He was wondering how can they know his scent smells like even though they were sitting a bit far from him. The blonde male gulped as he moves his gaze to somewhere else until he spotted a tall man sitting a few seats away from him with a few guards around him. He was never realized that he was staring at the alpha who was drinking elegantly without even trying until the female waitress returned and serve him his drink.

"don't you think he is a recessive omega?"

The question stabbed his heart like a piece of a glass. He just a late bloomer and that's way more different than recessive omega. They had caused Jimin to feel insecure to be at the outside again, especially when his father is the well known man in the city. He chugged down the drink and accidentally slammed his glass on the table causing it to scatter around on the table surface as he glared to the group of friends.

"y-yah, your hand is bleeding"
The same female staff said as she asked one of the other male staff to get her a first aid kit quickly.

The group of friends earlier lowered their eyes when they finally realized that they was being watched by Park Jimin himself. They cursed each other loudly until some customers grew annoyed with them while Jimin has not realize his bleeding palm yet.

"hey there, let me treat your wound first okay? It will get better soon"
A voice had grabbed Jimin's attention as finally the sting feelings annoyed him more.

"i-I'm sorry, i will pay for the both"
Jimin said when the female finished treated his bleeding palm.

He handed the lady card and she went to the cashier with a nods. Jimin lost his mood to stay there any longer so he decided to head home after his card was returned. The blonde male walked passed the door and sigh heavily. He was getting irritated by the comments that he never expected to hear.

While Jimin was busy closing his eyes to calm his mind, he sniffed a rich scent that was enough to distract himself. He frowned and scanned his surroundings to look for the source of the scent until he found an alpha standing a few feet away from him to answer the phone call.

Jimin feels strange, he was never got to smell anyone's scent before, not even from his brother or Jin hyung. However, the scent of rain and sandalwood from the mysterious guy had caused Jimin to feel overwhelmed.

"why i can only smell the scent that coming from him? It's weird"
Jimin asked himself as he scrunched his nose in confusion.

The blonde male then began to approach the stranger with his baby steps, not wanting to make him catch a glimpse of his presence. To his disappointment, the alpha had ended his call and turned around causing Jimin to accidentally bumped to his hard chest.

Jimin wants to avoid himself from crashing to the ground as he instantly curled his short fingers on the alpha's clothes and let a soft gasp escaped from his mouth. Then, the blonde opens his eyes that he forgot that he was closing them and met with the sharp black colored eyes of the taller. He almost shrieked when he realized their position right now and immediately bow a perfect ninety degree to him.

"Huh? Oh, you from earlier right? How was your hand?"
Jimin opened his eyes wide at the question that was referred to him.

"O-oh! I'm g-good!"
Jimin suddenly became stuttering mess when the same scent of rain and sandalwood filled into his nostrils again.

"I think you need to hurry to get to your home and change the band aid, your blood had spotted on the white clothe"
The taller said and shove his phone into his pocket, ready to take his but suddenly he felt a tug on his dark coat.

"M-mister! m-may I know y-your name?"
Jimin asked and purposely flashing the alpha his wide emerald green eyes cutely.

His tiny fingers still refused to let go of him since he felt himself drowning in the black eyes of the stranger. The taller had lost his words when Jimin look at him with his sparkling eyes like a kid, he look way too innocent by judging from his facial expression, not like the other women or omegas out there that were flirting with  lust filled in for their eyes.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"
the male said only to receive a toothy smile from Jimin.

"Jeon Jungkook"
He tried to pronounce the name and immediately fall in love with the name, not caring if the alpha had seen him smiling like an idiot alone.

"my name is Park Jimin"
Jimin said, still smiling foolishly

"Oh I see but i need to go now, see you later Park Jimin ssi"
the Jungkook guy said, voice sounds gentle and soothing to his ears.

Even though the male had leave, Jimin has not move an inch from his original spot. The way Jungkook called his name ringing through his eardrums repeatedly like a broken record and Jimin like- no, he loves it. His smile stretch to his ears and his cheeks began to feel sore but he doesn't mind it.

"Jeon Jungkook.. Oh my gosh, I'm not going to lie but he's so hot"
Jimin mumbled while bringing his left hand up to fan himself.

The alpha's dark and mysterious aura had caused Jimin to feel excited yet enthusiastic over nothing. The hazy scent of rain and sandalwood were still lingering around him and makes him feel protected. Jimin somehow feeling proud of himself because he had made the first move to talk to the alpha even though in embarrassing way.

"Wait, what if he is a terrorist?"

"That sounds bad- Oh my luna, mama I'm in love with a criminal!"
Jimin squealed in enjoyment and ran off to the parking lot where he spotted his driver had waiting for him.

_***_

hi, i want to publish this yesterday

but i have internet problem

btw, talk with me!

share your thoughts below!

thank you!