♡ chapter 40 ♡

A cream colored coat was covering the small omega perfectly even though the coat belongs to Jeon Jungkook. The atmosphere inside the lift was deep quiet since non of them would like to open their mouth and start the conversation.

Jimin rubbed his cold hands together in hesitation when Jungkook checked his phone. The omega was restless since he could not speak the problem playing in his mind since forever.

Soft fresh pomelo scent in the air had changed to musky when Jimin did not form any words to catch Jungkook's attention. The alpha might be busy with the phone and Jimin does not want to disturb him with his work.

"Jimin, what's wrong?"
Jungkook asked as he shoved his phone inside his pocket.

"jungkookie I have a question to ask you"
Jimin mumbled while avoiding any eye contact with the alpha.

"sure, I'm all ears"

The attention given by Jeon Jungkook had caused Jimin to swallowed the lump that insisted on staying in his throat. He found interest to play with his short fingers as he tried to form a suitable sentence in his mind.

"I.. d-do you still meeting him? I m-mean the beta.. that you usually meet at hotel"
Jimin voice almost whispered.

However, the dominant pure blood alpha has a great sense of listening to he was able to catch what ever Jimin was saying just now. They were facing each other but Jimin enjoy sticking his eyes on the floor more than looking at the handsome alpha in front of him.

"what are you- wait, how did you know about that beta Jimin ah?"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"i-i really like y-you but I don't know h-how to start so I asked someone to look for your b-background information b-but I'm sorry!! I shouldn't do that a-and I was too dumb at that moment-"

"shh hey that's fine, I'm not mad"
Jungkook said as he makes Jimin look at him in the eyes by lifting his chin up.

"I d-don't know w-what to d-do right now, I can only think about y-you all the time"
Jimin stuttered before he covered his face using his palms.

Soft sniffing sound escaped from the omega. Jungkook tilted his head before he brought his hands up and put them on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin can not stop his tears from falling as he just sobbing quietly in his palms.

"yah Jiminie, don't cry you silly"
Jungkook scold him playfully as he wrapped his muscular arms around the smaller omega.

The blonde haired omega fits perfectly inside his embrace just like a missing puzzle. Jungkook was drawing circles to soothe Jimin from crying. A few moments of silence passed until Jimin sniffed and backed away, still avoiding any eye contact since his eyes were all puffy and his cheeks turned red.

"better?"

It took a few moments before Jimin finally nods his head. A small smile plastered on the alpha's face. Jungkook moved his hands and put them on Jimin's rosy cheeks. He squeezed them enough to make Jimin whined.

"Park Jimin, listen here"
Jungkook demanded to the omega as he changed his tone as well.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook with his glassy eyes and pouted lips. The hold on his cheeks has not been removed yet but non of them ever complaining about it.

"how about we make a deal? I will let you command me to do anything for you"
Jungkook said with serious expression plastered on his face.

"w-what? anything??"
Jimin asked in disbelief as both of his eyes were wide open.

"yeah anything except you going to attend blind dates, I won't allow that"
Jungkook warned with his deep voice.

The omega biting down his bottom lips to suspense his smile but the red blush on his chubby cheeks had exposing him to the alpha. His face felt warm as he broke the eye contact once again.

"t-then.. can we kiss?"
Jimin whispered with his head hanging low to look over the floor.

Jungkook chuckled before he leaned closer. He could only plant a soft peck before the door automatically open. There are some young alphas standing in front of the door. They could not take their eyes off Jimin who was looking so beautiful without even trying and this had caused Jimin to feel uncomfortable by their hungry stare.

"where the fuck are you looking at?"
Jungkook growled at the other alphas.

His dominant aura spread in the air and caused all of them to become submit to him. Jungkook wasted no time to lead Jimin out of the lift by their interlocking fingers after spare one last glare to all of the strangers.

They walked together to Jungkook's private apartment. The omega stepped inside first but then he was being pitched to the nearest wall. A soft gasp escaped from the omega before Jungkook captured his soft plump lips and kiss them with full of care.

One thing that Jimin loves about Jungkook, the alpha always gentle to him no matter what happens. He hesitantly lift his arms to circle around Jungkook's neck to kill the gap between them. They kissed until Jimin poked Jungkook a couple of times on his back to mention him that he needs some oxygen.

"i-i think my heart is crazy"
Jimin mumbled with a hand covering his clothed chest on the left side.

"that's not- argh!"
Jungkook hissed when his pointing finger hit something when he moved his hand and leave a scratch.

"is it hurt??"
The omega took his hand to check it with his own eyes.

Before Jungkook could reply him, Jimin licked the tip of the finger and put it in the middle of his lips. The alpha pulled his hand back immediately making Jimin felt embarrassed.

"i-I'm sorry-"

"no, it's nothing so no need to apologize"
Jungkook cut him off with blushed appeared on his face.

He could not forget how Jimin put his finger into his mouth and the sight had turned him on. The scene was actually innocent but not when Jungkook witnessing it himself. He believed that his member that was in his pants must be alive right now.

"damn it"

_***_

smut or...

sorry for my late update!

but I still need to edit this chapter!

thoughts??

thank you for reading!