♡ chapter 45 ♡

It has been one week after the omega landed on the other state to continue his study just like he promised to his father. He often found himself calling the alpha when he got a chance just to report how much he missed him everyday.

"jiminiee you need to stop crying please, i want to hug to comfort you so bad but you know i can't do that right now"
Jungkook said in the face time.

He can only shook his head, not really know how to stop his tears from running down his face just like a waterfall. The omega was clenching a tissue in his fist but it seemed to get drenched with his own tears, his short hand reaching out to get another one from the tissue box.

How can he calm down when the alpha was looking at him with his gentle stare like that even through the laptop screen. He swore that he was close to jump out of the screen to hug the alpha who was sitting in his office, still wearing his suit.

"jiminie put your device on nightstand"

The omega did like what had been told as he shuffled on the bed and adjusting the screen to get better lighting. He can be seen kneeling and Jungkook almost choked on his favorite black coffee, he just realized that Jimin was only wearing a loose shirt with a pair of shorts that only manage to cover his butt.

"l-like this kookie?"
Jimin stuttered while he brought his hand up to wipe his tears.

"perfect, now tuck yourself under the cover and sleep, I will be here- wait no, no! you're not suppose to cry! you will get dehydrated later in the morning!"
Jungkook said as he began to panic.

They were having a huge time gap between the country but both of them got to call each other twice a day, once in the morning, once at night. Jungkook believes that Jimin must feel exhausted right now after attending his classes in the morning until afternoon.

"i m-miss you so bad"
Jimin sniffed as he rubbed his swollen eyes a couple of time until they hurt.

"i miss you a lot as well"
The alpha whispered but Jimin could hear what he was saying since he put on full volume during face time.

No one ever talk while Jimin was busy looking for his clear water bottle that he  placed on his bed earlier, his throat felt dry like a desert and he needs to drink some water to not lose his voice later.

"good boy, now prepare to sleep baby"
Jungkook spoke as he watching the younger from the screen.

The next morning Jimin woke up to painful headache because of shedding too much tears. He pouted his lips when he noticed that the alpha already ended their face time but he understands that maybe Jungkook was busy with some paperwork and even meetings.

His morning classes was not really caught his interest but the omega still managed to take notes given by his lecturers just because he does not want to repeat his study one more year there, it will be major pain in his ass.

A smile crept on his lips when he heard the bell rang and same goes to most the other student, they packed their things and left the classroom right after their lecturer dismissed the class.

Jimin could not be more than happier, feeling eager to return to his apartment and make a phone call with Jungkook. He was walking alone until a savoury smell filled his nostrils, causing his stomach to growl in response.

There is a truck selling boneless chicken and Jimin wasted no time to make an order, planning to enjoy his lunch at his private apartment. The old lady flashed him a smile after he ordered for his food and told him to wait for a few moments.

Jimin obeyed her as he took a seat on a long bench near the food truck and take out his phone, humming softly as he planned to text his soulmate. The small omega just shrugged before he send an alien emoji to his soulmate and spam a couple of annoying stickers to him and waiting for the said omega to respond.

He was too busy giggling over the stupid conversation with Taehyung as he not realized that a few guys were looking over his direction for awhile.

"he's the international student right?"
someone said as he bumped his elbow with another who was trying to take a short nap next to him.

"yeah, give it a try yoongs!"
another guy added to support his friend.

A grunt escaped from the said male as peeled his eyes open with force, not really want to join into their main topic. He blinked his eyes a couple of times before looking over his friends that already looking at him.

"what?"
He asked and yawned after a few moments of silence.

"look at the international student there, someone said that he came from korea just like you so why not yoongs?"
The same guy smirking to him.

"fuck all of you, i want to die single"
He said and earn scoff from the others.

The male does not seem interested as he adjusted his position to sleep better but not when one of his basketball teammate pulled him until he stood up on his feet against his will. He was surprised and followed by sudden curses escaping from his mouth.

"hey, what the hell mark?!"

"goodbye yoongi, have a good time!"

With that the other friends raised both of their thumbs up at him only to receive another curse from the sleepy male. He rubbed the back of his neck before he yawned one more time.

"let's see if he's cool then I'll abandon all of you and you guys need to look for your new basketball team captain"
He muttered and left them who were exchanging glances to each other.

_***_

sorry for the short chapter,

but at least i update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

follow me for more!

thoughts?

thank you for reading <33