♡ chapter 36 ♡

It would be a huge lie if he said that he was not feeling nervous around the alpha after a long time not seeing each other. They were standing beside each other while the cold night breeze hitting them softly.

Not a big problem for the alpha because his body could produce enough warmth to himself but Jimin can not handle his body from shaking. The omega gulped as he hugged himself to get some heat but then a large coat was placed over his small body.

"I love your scent"
Jimin said sincerely as he makes himself comfortable under the coat.

"I hate it in there, I almost thought it was a factory of alphas pheromones"
He mumbled and Jungkook could not refuse himself from smiling.

"but how did you get in there?"
Jungkook asked in curiosity.

Jimin was hesitated to answer at first because he afraid that his words might sound weird. He biting down his bottom lips when Jungkook was still waiting for him to answer.

"i-it's.. my brother! yes, my b-brother went to a b-business trip and he asked m-me to attend the p-party for h-him"
Jimin stuttered mess.

"he asked you to go to the alumni reunion instead of him?"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"that's r-right, my brother was busy"
Jimin said as he avoiding eye contact.

"why did you-"

He stopped when a car stopped in front of them out of sudden. The omega was thanking the driver in silence to help him escape from this situation. He was not able to lie to Jungkook anymore.

"oh! my driver had arrived!"
Jimin exclaimed with a smile.

"you should go, I want to take some fresh air around here"
Jungkook said but the omega pouted.

"Can I take you home please?"
He battled his eyes at the older.

Jungkook shook his head as answer causing Jimin to pout his lips more. The omega brought his tiny fingers to curl them up on Jeon Jungkook's long pointing finger. His beautiful eyes were flashing sparkle to the alpha as if he was trying to plead him in silent.

"I came here with my own car"
Jungkook reasoned but the pout has not disappeared from the smaller omega.

"i want to tell you something"
Jimin said as he began to feel shy.

The omega took off the coat and holding it in front of Jungkook who was silently watching his action. Jimin tried to collect his courage before he began to talk to the alpha once again.

"here's is your coat"
He spoke with a low tone.

"no that's fine, you can have it"
Jungkook said but Jimin shook his head as he assured the alpha to take his clothe back.

"m-my hormones are stable now"
Jimin muttered and caused the alpha to freeze on his spot.

"you don't have to help me anymore"

Jungkook was shock and his eyes were wide open before he lowered his gaze in disappointment. A heavy tension build in the air since none of them dare to speak to break the silence. Jungkook was hesitant as he took a sharp breath to make the weird feeling in his gut stop.

"that's good"
Jungkook said with sorrow laced in his usual deep tone.

"then we don't need to meet each other-"

"t-that's why!! not because I need your help or because you have to help me.."
Jimin stopped to take a shaky breath.

"I want t-to.. I w-want to keep seeing y-you! I really like you Jeon Jungkook!"
He finally confessed with beautiful pink blush on both of his cheeks, his hands now holding one of Jeon Jungkook's free hand.

The alpha was speechless but he was not surprise by the sudden confession. His inside almost burst with a ton of flying butterflies as his heart melt when Jimin looking at him with a pair of beautiful heart eyes.

"that's enough for me.. not the dominant alpha Jeon Jungkook, I just want you to stay by my side! My Jeon Jungkookie that I have a huge fat crush on!!"
Jimin exclaimed while he swinging their hands gently.

"Park Jimin, I'm not-"

"I have said what I want, so I will go home because appa had told me to be at home before he returned"
The omega cut him off with a nervous smile plastered on his face.

"Park Jimin-"

"y-you should go home as well Mr Jeon! tomorrow.. s-since you're free tomorrow then let's hang out!"

The last thing Jimin told the alpha before he bit a goodbye and quickly get inside his car where his driver was waiting for him with full of patience.

Jungkook was left alone with his hand slowly balled up by his side. He already missing holding Jimin's smaller soft hands into his larger one. He would love to provide more warmth to the omega who easily get cold in chilly weather.

The alpha could not make himself moving from his spot until he had making sure the car that Jimin ride already disappeared from his sight. He sighed to release the heavy weight that he carried over his shoulders.

Jungkook went to his car and closed his eyes after he had turned on the engine along with the heater. His mind was playing the omega confessed to him a few moments ago repeatedly like a broken record.

A lot of people out there had confessed their feelings but none of them ever make a huge impact on himself. Jungkook adored Jimin because the smaller was able to mastermind him and make him wrapped around his short yet chubby fingers. He was never slept with strangers at night after meeting this cute omega named Park Jimin.

"I can't believe he confessed first"
Jungkook muttered with closed eyes.

"yeah, if I need to confess it will take a few months or a year to success-"

"wait, I'm Jeon Jungkook planning to confess?? what a huge transformation you did on me Park Jimin ssi"
The alpha chuckled at his own thoughts before he shook the idea off his head and drive the car to his apartment.

_***_

whoops, sorry for not updating!!

thoughts????

thank you for reading!!