♡ chapter 44 ♡

h-hi? remember me? :)

Soft tapping sound came from the omega who was minding his own business on the seat, waiting for the announcement of his flight. A huge pout plastered on his face as Jimin picked his fingers to get rid of his anxious feeling.

The airport was loud and Jimin could not concentrate to make a plan of running away from Seoul right now. It will be his golden chance to escape but his aching head did not cooperating with him at all. The omega let a heavy sigh to escape from his mouth before he leaned his head backwards.

"ah, my heart hurt so much"
Jimin muttered while he clenched his fist on his chest, over his aching heart.

"where do you feel hurt?"

The familiar voice echoing his eardrums causing him to peel his eyes wide open. Jimin turned his head to look at the owner of the voice who was already looking at him with worried expression on his handsome face.

"you finally know where to find me?!"
Jimin snapped while his eyes throwing a sharp glare towards the taller alpha.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, his mind was blank out of sudden when he was about to say something to the omega. He could not say that Jo Chanhee was distracting him yesterday or Jimin will not believing his story.

"a chief from another company pay me a visit yesterday so I was late, sorry.."
Jungkook explained while Jimin pouted his lips in annoyance.

The glare was not changing, Jungkook needs to figure out something to make the smaller one smiling again. He knows that they do not have so much time before the next flight.

"I really love you"

The sentence had Jimin widen his eyes, his heart missed a beat and caused the omega to move his death glare away from Jungkook. Jimin could feel red blush spread across his face as he also chewed his bottom lip to prevent himself from smiling so wide.

"no, you liar"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, tilted his head to the side before a heavy sigh escaped from his mouth. He reaching out his hand to hold Jimin that seemed hesitant at first.

"Park Jimin, listen to me"
He said with his usual deep voice.

The alpha sound gentle but in the same time intimating. This had caused Jimin pouted his plump lips in defeat as he nodded his head to give permission for Jungkook to speak.

"do you feel the same way to me?"

Jimin huffed at the question without making eye contact with the alpha with he does not last longer to play cool. He chewed his bottom lip to prevent the weird feeling in his chest before the omega nodded his head again.

From Jeon Jungkook's point of view, he could see Jimin was blushed and both of his cheeks were puffed out making he become more cuter than usual.

"then, will you allow me to court you?"
He asked and Jimin wasted no time to snap his head to look at the taller male.

Both of them fall into silence when Jimin just left his mouth dropped open, not believing what he just heard from the alpha in front of him. The heart beat sound was too loud until he can hear it himself through his eardrums.

"so you w-will be my fiancé?"
Jimin stuttered, his eyes sparkling with strange feeling that he can not describe.

Jungkook nodded his head before flashing a smile towards Jimin who was blinking his wide eyes non stop, trying to make sure that this was not a dream or else he never want to wake up from this dream. His faint scent began to smell sweeter to Jungkook and caused the alpha to chuckle at his cute reaction.

"this will be our promise, okay?"
Jungkook said while he put a ring on Jimin's finger, signing that he already in relationships with someone.

The omega could not remember he had widened his eyes for how many times at that moment before he brought his hand a bit closer to his view and admiring the beautiful silver promise ring that had fit perfectly on his short finger. He could not help but to choke on tears, lifting his gaze up to look at the taller alpha.

"you caused m-me to over think last night when I thought you might n-not want me, i-i don't know what to deal with the weird feeling in my chest e-everytime i suddenly remember about you and y-your smile, i hate you so much!"

Jimin landed his fist on the alpha who does not seem to get effected at all. Tears began to flow down his face before Jungkook killed the gap between them and brought Jimin into his warm embrace, wrapping his arms around the omega as well to calm him down.

"i hate you, so m-much"
He repeated with his wobbly lips.

Eyes were closed shut as Jungkook can only listen to the omega, nose sniffing directly on Jimin's scent gland and breathing in his rich pomelo scent.

The scenting process was lasting for only a few minutes before they heard announcement saying the flight will take the leave in a few more minutes. Jimin then broke the hug with hesitant as he read over his ticket which saying he supposed to leave right now.

"i-i don't want to leave anymore.."
Jimin sniffed as he dried his tears using his sleeve shirt in the same time.

"young master, you need to go"

They turned their head to look at two body guards standing a few feet away from them, wearing their uniforms and one of them carrying Jimin's luggage.

"no, i want to be with Jungkook!"
Jimin shook his head in denied as he clinging to the alpha as if his life was depending on him.

Both of the guards were looking at each other before they look at Jungkook who got no idea how to deal with Jimin in this situation. He believes that the guards were pleading him in silence to easier their job to make sure Jimin get into his flight like being planned.

"jiminie, you need to go for study right?"
Jungkook asked softly while he wiped those tears away using his thumbs.

The omega nodded his head, his hair bouncing along at the movement. His eyes landed on the cute mole under Jungkook's bottom lip before blush crept over his cheeks.

"you need to go, i will wait for you"
The alpha tried to assure him but Jimin shook his head, not wanting to release himself from the well built alpha.

"two years is too long for me!"
Jimin complained, pouting his lips even more though the gallons of tears.

Not knowing what to do, the guards just looking to each other once again and caused Jungkook to feel bad for both of them, they just wanted to do their duties keeping their eyes on the young master.

His eyes then landed on Jimin who was quietly hiccuping while using his other hand to wipe his tears. There were less people walking around the waiting area as Jungkook payed no attention and leaning closer to the omega.

Jimin was not aware of his action before he could feel a pair of soft lips crashing with his plumper one. The omega closed his eyes shut, feeling the spark rushing down his spine at the close contact with the alpha.

The kiss was passionate but Jimin could not hold any longer, he was lacking of oxygen in his lungs and caused burning sensation to get more uncomfortable for him to handle alone. Jungkook broke away and look at the omega in the eyes with a heavy feeling in his chest.

"i promise to wait for you, love"
Jungkook whispered and planted a soft peck on his forehead.

"i will call for you w-when i arrive there!"
Jimin stuttered before both of them shared one last kiss and parted away.

_***_

I'm back :)

I'll try to write one more chapter but if i can't seem to elaborate with the plot I will continue tomorrow!

Follow for more!

thoughts?

thank you for reading!