Chapter XXXVIII

"Kellin! Vic is back!" My mom yells from downstairs. The afternoon was pretty lame yet utterly perfect at the same time. Vic and I cuddled in my family room watching Disney movies, while the rest of my family was at a neighbours for some random pot luck thing. Eventually they came back and scared the hell out of us, making me actually fall off the couch. I immediately kicked Vic out and went off to get ready. I now stand in front of the mirror in my black jean skinny jeans, black V-neck and light blue jean jacket. I feel like I don't look up to par, but I try not to care and throw on a grey beanie, heading downstairs.

I smile at Vic who stands at the front door, looking downright handsome. He's dressed in beige skinny jeans, accenting perfectly certain areas, and a form fitting white V-neck--much like my own, I must say--with an open suit jacket overtop. Casual, yet formal.

"Ready?" He asks, standing to the side of the door. I nod and slip on my Toms, rushing outside.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Bostwick!" Vic calls. I hear a chorus of unenthusiastic byes from inside and internally groan. The least they could do is pretend they care.

"Sorry about them."

"Don't be." He says, bumping my shoulder lightly. "I'm the one who's sorry, I mean, it must suck being in a house where no one really shows how much they care." He says. "Uh oh. I shouldn't've said that, I'm so sorry." He says.

"It's fine. I just wish they would appreciate me more, you know?" I say. "You can see why I spend so much time at your house." I explain. We get to his car and both hop in.

"Whew, I can finally point how incredibly hot you look tonight." He says, turning in the car and smiling at me.

"I could say the same to you." I say, checking him out again.

"I like the beanie." He says, petting it awkwardly.

"I like you." I say robotically.

"Only like?" He asks, giving me an incredibly sad look.

"Yep. You didn't compliment my ass, he's mad now so I only like you." I say. He laughs and starts tickling me. I squirm around in my seat, yelling for him to stop and just drive, but that little fucker doesn't listen for a second. We start swerving slightly and that's when I grab the wheel, which only makes it worse, by giving him better access. He pulls to the side and moves his full attention to tickling me, when his phone rings. I gasp for air, silently thanking whatever gods must be on my side.

"Hello?" He asks, using the car's bluetooth.

"Hello, Victor." His father's voice booms into the car. An amazingly brilliant idea pops into my head as I move on top of him kissing his collar bone. Pay back time.

"I was just wondering when exactly you think you'll be home, the McDougals are dropping by and would love to see you." He says. I shuffle down his body until I'm face to face with belt buckle. Weird, he doesn't usually wear belts. I undo it, ignoring Vic's confused and warning looks and easily pushing away his hands that attempt at stopping me. I lick around him and visibly see him harden. In no time I take him in my mouth, as his father explains the rules for him being out this late. A noticable gasp escapes his lips, but I doubt his father heard it.

"Is that clear, Victor?" I hear, my cue to pay extra attention to his tip.

"Y-yes. Yes." He answers, not at all hiding his pleasure in his tone of voice.

"Victor are you alright?" His father asks. Time to commence deep-throating.

"Y-yes fine." He says, sounding slightly more calm. He tries to slow me down, but I grab his hands and move even faster.