Chapter XXXII

It's as if I get hit by lightening, and not the good kind of spark. My reactions are fast, but not fast enough. I've should have seen this coming, but I didn't. Perfect, just fucking perfect.

The hours leading up to this moment were complete insanity. I struggled against a rapist, an M&M, and The Obsessor. Here's the whole story bit by bit:

"Hey babe." I hear. I smile at the name, but it doesn't sound quite the same as normal. I realize it's not from Vic's lips and that must be why.

"Not interested." I say, trying to push past MGK. He quickly places a strong hand on my chest, crashing my back against the lockers. I sigh in impatience, I add, "That was a one time thing, MGK. It was a mistake and it's not going to happen again. So, get over it." Little did I know how dangerously fast his temperature rises. A quick backhand to the face, sends my head flying to the side. Although the action stung, it was a blessing in disguise. I see two familiar balls of fluff heading in our direction through the deserted hallway. I guess they're late too. Luck must be partially on my side.

"You don't get to say no this time Kellin. You got lucky I let you off at that party. Today, your ass is mine." He growls in my ear. I shiver at his words and turn back to face him. He must have a weak spot, I just have to find it. No duh, Kellin! Every man has the same weak spot! I remind myself. I gather all my energy and shove it into my foot as it plows into his family jewels. He makes a weird noise in his throat and grabs his precious sack with his free hand. Unfortunately his grip on me only tightens and moves to my neck, lifting me off the ground and severing my trachea, stopping my air flow. I kick my legs trying to regain my footing and my hand searches his to try and loosen his grip. "I'm going to fuck you. And there's nothing you can do about it." He stands there, looming over me in a taunting way as I struggle with the lack of oxygen left in my muscles.

He drops me to the ground and I instantly collapse onto the floor, gasping for air.

"Get the fuck up. We're going." He spits, but my throat is too tight to breathe let alone let any voice squeak out, and I have no energy to move my legs. So I close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing. The next thing I know he grabs a handful of my hair and starts dragging me across the dirty floor. I yelp out in pain and reach up trying to unclamp his fingers from my locks. He just tugs harder and I start scrambling trying to keep from going into that bathroom.

"Kellin!" Vic. That was Vic. "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" Vic yells again. God damn it, Vic. Okay, Kellin, think about Vic. Forget the pain just think about Vic. I start sketching him in my head, his round nose ring, his golden brown hair, those sparkling brown eyes, and that gorgeous tan skin. The shading on his upper lip- the pain is gone. My fingers aren't touching anyone else's. I open my eyes in confusion and see that Vic stands between MGK and me. I jump to my feet and between the two just as MGK throws a punch, slamming hard into my cheekbone. This is my problem, Vic shouldn't get hurt because of me.

"Kellin, get behind me." Vic says sternly, holding my upper arm gently and pushing me back, not separating the ferocious glare between the two alfa-males.

"This has nothing to do with you Fuentes." MGK growls, stepping closer to Vic. Oh, God please make this stop. This is my fault, this is all my fault.

"Vic, please." I cry, feeling my throat tighten again. Where the hell Mike ended up is the question I want to know. Maybe to class? To get help? Who knows. Vic seems to be affected by my words, but he still throws his fist at MGK's nose anyway. There's a loud crack and surprisingly the surrounding classrooms still remain unphased by the commotion. "Vic! No please, let's just go." I say in a low voice, afraid of any cracks coming out.

"Listen to your friend." MGK spits, holding on to his nose like it's his lifeline. I chuckle at the sight and Vic seems satisfied by his work. I tug him a little and he backs away, running hand down my arm until our fingers touch. Something even as simple as that sends my nerves on fire. I smile to myself and try to get it off my face when he turns to me, but it just grows. Suddenly we're moving, he starts rushing down the hall, still looking at me and smiling. I close my eyes and enjoy the wind and how free I feel in it. We stretch out our arms and my fingers skim along the locks making loud clanking sounds. Sadly, the moment was short lived and I open my eyes again as we turn a corner and slow down. I realize then where he's taking me.